Narmontas

Playing in x3... Classic or Something unique?

Hello my friends some nice and smart dudes and girls , some idiots and kids...  :D

Because this is :General Discussion section" I apologise in advance if I'll break any rule of the forum. All ideas thoughts gonna be written just for the welfare of this server.

As you know some people left for another classic server x3 "Melcosoft" Some to try x3 rates , some impatient people wished to play on classic instead of testing.

Ofc ATM you can play OBTS with much higher rates count adena rate 100*3/100 to verify almost accurate adena drop and stuff but still x3 gameplay is completely different.

I've played there and left at 42 lvl (was rly tired of bugs/some russian fascists and language barrier) but still had some x3 experience.

I started this topic because saw some people just haters , others very emotional with lots of critics and sharing their thoughts without any positive suggestions for this server.

1. For those whom are saying : "THIS IS CLASSIC" should learn that this server having just "Classic Chronicle files and Mechanics of this game" But whole game is not classic.

a) Pure classic is Korean/RU - if you want classic go P2P there's a forum where you can buy Promo Codes Via paypal and pass payments barrier in order to play in 4game Ru(Innova)

b) I played in Shilen server myself and all rates were 0.7x . With such as rates you can deal all quests x1 rates w/o complains because It brings prosperity for a character.

c) People are so poor and desperate for adena that were running bots all over the server and ~40% population were bots. (You could see for 1month + same bots same places hitting same monsters...

d) Because of such a huge demand of adena and so little gear there were griefers (Spoils that were stunning players whilst killing monsters just to die from them and drop their own gear) , (healers healing monsters/buffing them and etc.)

This is a classic you are talking about , if you wish classical pure hardcore experience go play there.

2. This server will provide a lot of different experience for all players... Lets talk about it. (Most of success will come from this server's management).

a) All rates are x3... so... if you played on Russian 4game you will feel game 4x easier... = More levels in shorter time...  And like in general rule you won't be richer than a player at same level in pure classic. Still players will use soulshots here often and by that they will save much less.

b) Bot prevention  - Good Idea and I just hope that this feature will be working 100% efficient. But also this will cause less flow of adenas in open market = more players will be poor ;)

c) Goal to make people to do partying more often - a good cause to keep people more social and by that I just Hope that community service in game will also be working and effective.

But this cause should have it's advantages.

[a] Okay If monsters in dungeons are tough and 1-2 players+box buffer is not enough to grind there. But will it be also rewarding??? To encourage people creating parties and stuff?

At this moment it makes no sense. Why I need party if I can alone kill monsters in other places and gain better adena/xp. [Maybe xp sharing system should be a bit more encouraging?]

Since rates are x3 I can play solo and collect materials/adena/gear myself adena drop is not that miagre.

[c] Dungeon type quest rate could be slightly increased. Why? For people to at least start doing them of course. 

Dungeon quest : analysis : https://l2central.info/classic/Кристаллы_Огня_и_Льда 
 As you can see Description It rewards people with 15 Adena each! .  on rates x0.7 It means something Because monster there x2 Hp gives EVEN  24-44 adena!

Monsters are almost impossible to kill alone with such a circumstances and getting 15a /each means something.

This server is x3 rates = 4x better than (Innova adena drop) But reward is 2x... sooo ? How It might encourage people do quests?

Where each player gets 4 adena per monster and 15 adena per q item , and where player gets 16 adena and 30 adena per q item... (Many farmers won't even waste their time with this quest) I would advice to give 45 or 60a per q item of this quest. So more players would co-op. 

Another quest :  https://l2central.info/classic/Осколки_Руды_Души
200q items in hardcore dungeon for 3k (here 6k adena)

8 players in party... so lets say each monster drops (64-112 adena) Let's say the each of monster gives q item here. So... If you go in party like this. Each player will get :
(64+112) /2 = 88 adena (If solo) If 100% adena drop rate Lets make it 70% so...  88*0.7= ~62 adena. 
200 monsters = (200x62) = 12.400 adena. (If full party 9ppl) 12.400/9 = 1377 adena.  Reward = 3000 adena. So yeah you earn something.

In this server it would be something like...  5508 adena farmed in full party reward 6000 adena.  Don't forget 200 Quest items. This might cause psychological impact for some of the players. I Advice to increase this quest rate at least to x3 or even x5. Why? I think It's an obvious thing.

I could run this quest like 3x day with farming in full party for 8+ hours and get (~16k adena + 27-45k from quest) + materials.

This is x3 experience. And lol you haters stop crying that it must be hardcore. This is not a hardcore server but might become one with inadequate Quest rewards system. Ofc If Russians would have x1.4 rates and x2 quest rewars I wouldn't say a thing. 

(Just looking for alternatives to encourage people to join parties which could be rewarding by a bit).

https://l2central.info/classic/Предсказание_будущего

Quest reward 500 adena (here 1000 adena)

I remember in 4game Ru (Shilen Oracle with disturb undead skill ) killing these skeletons to get big 500a reward. Here you won't find a thing!
I by get killing (on this server test [Live x3 rates] ) skeletons 20-58 ~ adena each. So... since quest item rate is very low in that time to get 10/10 I kill ~60+ skeletons so...  (Tested myself maybe unlucky so... still) . 

1200- 3480 Adena since I can earn 1000 adena reward.  

a) Quest reward drop rate 100% = 10 skeletons = Quest complete. = 120-348 adena for killing them 1000 reward. = Place to farm far far away /no tp/takes lot of time. In same time you can shot bats 2hit and get 32-68 adena. In time i get to kill skeletons I can hunt ~30-40 bats. = (960/1280 -2040-2720 adena) So... tell me why should I go somewhere far away to kill dangerous and social monsters to get less adena and XP.

b) Quest reward drop rate remains the same = 10 q items = (Lets stay optimistic and lets say 30 skeletons) waste my time get low adena to get 1000 adena quest reward.

Suggestion? I Suggest to "Or leave quest drop rate the same or do ~10-15%" and increase its reward to 2.500-3.500 Adena. Why?? Think of it. Low level Fungus q 600a each. Easy to farm no need party for that you get 600 adena if you collide with "Scent of death" quest (where zombie q item drop could be at least made 30%) people would might do roundabout quests like in old classic. Players would go to School Of Dark arts collect bones run into a village and won't be afraid to buy scroll of escape which would cost 1/2 current reward.

This is just one of the tools to reward people by doing parties.

Reminder : This topic is not for just haters and imbeciles.  Please people share your visions of this server how might or should it look and stuff.

Another thing : Let's say I'm a spoiler or Rogue.

Path to success where should I start farming , why , how to save adena and stuff to get Top D gr items.  Your thoughts , experience farming place and etc.

May this topic become a guide for a new players , teacher for casual players that doesn't know some of tips and tricks. And maybe it would help to think , share ideas that could encourage people or make them WANT to go in parties. That administration even consider to make in this server on live.
p.s. Again haters and criers please don't ruin this quest especially with phrases like : "THIS IS CLASSIC"  Again : This is not classic , you want classic experience go play KR or Innova official.

First of all thank you for considering my psychological well being. xD

I won't even point the fact that you mention another server and advicing people to go play there if they want the "true hardcore experience" because you mentioned you already know that you ll break some rules, nor that once again you post about changing the quest rates while the server is what it is and it is about to start and the majority of people like it. What bothers me though calling the Russians in a Russian server fascist for using their language, you think this project has idiots, kids, haters, emotional people (?), imbeciles and criers (?) yet you don't want other people to post their different opinion. Why going into all that trouble if you don't like it here that much? You think it's a democracy where if you rally up enough people you can have it your way?

• Like 1

First of all thank you for considering my psychological well being. xD

I won't even point the fact that you mention another server and advicing people to go play there if they want the "true hardcore experience" because you mentioned you already know that you ll break some rules, nor that once again you post about changing the quest rates while the server is what it is and it is about to start and the majority of people like it. What bothers me though calling the Russians in a Russian server fascist for using their language, you think this project has idiots, kids, haters, emotional people (?), imbeciles and criers (?) yet you don't want other people to post their different opinion. Why going into all that trouble if you don't like it here that much? You think it's a democracy where if you rally up enough people you can have it your way?

​Ignorance is bliss and this thread just screams blissful moment.

Careful though, people might play the game it was meant to be played by pk'ing, buffing, healing mobs...shit...or stunning a player.

Lineage 2 was designed for people not faint of heart. To the original poster, whatever your name is and I am literally too lazy to scroll up through all your nonsense to find it. That's what Lineage 2 is and that is how it was designed. It wasn't until the new generation of WoW fanatics did the game get ruined and changed to curb the appetite for EU/NA people. To make it easier for the crybabies that still exist and complain about how "hard" it is on non classic retail servers.

Bring it on...

Nicolas how old are you? ;) just curious because It's not the first time you can't understand any single sentence. ;)
1.  Some russian fascists = some not all , but shouting on world chat (If you're not typing russian you get insults being g-a-y from usa and similar just because you're speak international)

2. And language barrier... not fascists what are speaking their own language lolz... (Language Barrier is my own where I can't type russian)

3. What advertising you see? Any links? huh?  Only a Fact if people want pure classic they should go there not to stay here , because they won't find here that hard.

to "nevax" here rates are x3 fast level , fast adena + u can use shots + not so many bots and no such an expected crowding. You expect to see here any single dwarf or people actually griefing another players? I doubt if it's possible. Maybe in higher levels (maybe , just if its too hard to get C grade stuff).

Clan wars or just enemies will do griefing at any low/mid rates , but this won't be that global like in retail.

And btw that's why I made this post to give suggestions to think of something positive. I made calculations which to make you were too lazy. I\m giving suggestions thinking any way to help staff to achieve goal that people would wish to party with each other. And you people are to lazy to lift a finger , just criticize. Ok suggest make any good suggestion , share your experience and knowledge do so. Otherwise you should better avoid this topic and let those people to type whom would do anything to improve this server`s performance.

Have a good day! 

p.s. Yep this is democracy where only smart and mostly good decisions could make this server perfect. That`s why I asked for other people to look to think any unique way to increase gameplay and aim is not to make game easier lolz.

p.p.s. For some lazy people even q rate x1 is fair for x3 server so I don't rly understand their perspective of l2. Mindless grinding mb? and at higher lvl pk? - Nice ^^

Shot00042.bmp

Hello my friends...

​I honestly tried to read all of that, but it is a little confusing. My guess is you want to improve quest rates to make them worth doing.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but it's not gonna happen, for various reasons including:

a) some quests are actually worth doing even with 1x Q rates on 3x server,

b) the less custom modifications on a server, the better - and this is already modified, in a different way

c) it would be a lot of work, to satisfy one player, or even 50 players who care about quests, and that is an optimistic estimate

d) The final build of the server is already made and running (in closed betatest). Jeopardising the launch date that is scheduled for next week would be retarded for any reason, let alone this.

Melcosoft? Like i said in another thread: Been there, seen it, (they) killed it. not much to say (oh, come one, not a single person who can tell where that quote is from?). Russians act like Russians, and there, they obviously disagree with the staff's decision to make that server international. Or to make it open to anyone but their own shiny self. They aren't fascists, they are nationalists and egoists. Makes for a satisfying PvP....

Also: cough, cough, must be a cold season.

You know what? I actually want people to (try unsuccessfullly to) grief me. I want PvP, I want blood, but I have moral objections to harassing people who've done nothing wrong to me. But when they do.... Someone come and grief me, I dare you! xD

Narmontas, rest assured that there WILL be griefing, regardless of possible gains, rates, chronicle, server location or game played. People are dicks.

Imo,people who want to play l2 and join official are just quite stupid, as they all make ncsoft profit ,while ncsoft just lets ppl train with bots. Meh

Yea...I wouldn't give ncsoft a dollar again tbh. Just greedy piece of shit company. Play something else if you don't like the setup here. 

Ok It was just a suggestion how to encourage people partying together ;)  Lets talk about some tricks , tips and stuff what is a better way to achieve our goals. ;) Adena/Xp/pvp.

I myself found that most of flying creatures are weak to archery and wind attacks. In some cases you can nuke with  Dark Wizard monsters up to 30% dmg to monsters than same monster and another wizard with same stats  just different element. I found that till level 20 is very easy to kill flyers with wind strike skill so...  Lets say : Dark mystic without a problem can nuke bats 1-3 nukes depending on gear or shots.  Easy farm , more adena same with xp ;)
 All bugs and plants are weak to fire attacks so good for sorcerers to own (or any mage in ants nest with aoe Flame strike).  Especially execution grounds , Dicors (cruma tower2) - which are mage reapers :D

As well Undines are weak to fire attacks in forgotten temple where you can lvl up easily. To be honest : Tank with good equipment and jewels can withstand 10+ monsters there. So any mages with flaming strikes can lvl up there saving shots and time than grinding 1x1. 

Elven Wizards though have their water attack attribute their not many monsters here having weakness to water attribute

mainly fire salamanders...

Leveling in Forgotten temple ;) 

Monsters : Roxides (in water quarters) and Death Fire (in fire quarters) drops very good adena. And their respawn time is ~10 minutes. Each quarter have (depending on server setting) 10-14. Roxides have 2 henchmen that are undead skeleton mages which using aura flare and poison a lot. For this  bringing antidotes is a must. (though their level is 29) simple antidote leaves can halt poisonous effect. Death Fires henchmen are 2 skeleton archers that are using stun arrows. ( I find them very easy with rogue class and light armors to kill).

Just a little preview : 
As you can see different weapons having different stats

Blunt - fast atk speed , medium p.atk , low critical , very high accuracy. Two-Hand-Blunt - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , low critical , very high accuracy.

Sword - fast atk speed , medium p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy. Two-Hand-Sword - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , medium critical , medium accuracy.

DualSword - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy.

Dagger - Very fast atk speed , low p.atk , very high critical , low accuracy

Bow -  Low/Very low atk speed , very high p.atk , very high critical , low accuracy.

Fists - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy.

Polearm - medium atk speed , medium p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy (ability to hit 3 monsters -without mastery)

p.s. If you equip your mage with pole your cst speed will be penalted a lot. So don't buy just that weapon is top NG ^^

Having this in mind you can choose different equipment fighting versus monsters or a players.

Heavy armor - strong p.def , no evasion bonus , critical reduction ~30% - without armor mastery) [Tested]

Light armor - medium p.def , high evasion bonus , critical chance reduction ~20% - without mastery.

Robe - low p.def , high mana pool , no other bobus.

So I've found that if you're leveling Warrior/Gladiator class or dwarf/Destro/tank with blunt.  It becomes very handy to fight against targets with Light armor mastery.
Most monsters with light armor mastery (stakato,scouts) are using Daggers/Bows , (If you're not a tank you can hunt them without a shield and they will miss a lot)

And golems+undead having blunt armor weakness . :) 

For a dagger classes its a mandatory to use skills and toggle "accuracy"  against light armor wearers , but It's safe to hunt them even if they are with packs. 

you can attack 3-5 scouts (If they are not using skills) at one time  and use only 1  healing potion. Because of weapons natural ability (dagger/bow low accuracy) and yours high evasion they will miss a lot. You can even with rogue go into a pack with 10 monsters use ultimate evasion and withstand all of them without a problem. ;)

Your turn ;)

Ok It was just a suggestion how to encourage people partying together ;)  Lets talk about some tricks , tips and stuff what is a better way to achieve our goals. ;) Adena/Xp/pvp.

I myself found that most of flying creatures are weak to archery and wind attacks. In some cases you can nuke with  Dark Wizard monsters up to 30% dmg to monsters than same monster and another wizard with same stats  just different element. I found that till level 20 is very easy to kill flyers with wind strike skill so...  Lets say : Dark mystic without a problem can nuke bats 1-3 nukes depending on gear or shots.  Easy farm , more adena same with xp ;)
 All bugs and plants are weak to fire attacks so good for sorcerers to own (or any mage in ants nest with aoe Flame strike).  Especially execution grounds , Dicors (cruma tower2) - which are mage reapers :D

As well Undines are weak to fire attacks in forgotten temple where you can lvl up easily. To be honest : Tank with good equipment and jewels can withstand 10+ monsters there. So any mages with flaming strikes can lvl up there saving shots and time than grinding 1x1. 

Elven Wizards though have their water attack attribute their not many monsters here having weakness to water attribute

mainly fire salamanders...

Leveling in Forgotten temple ;) 

Monsters : Roxides (in water quarters) and Death Fire (in fire quarters) drops very good adena. And their respawn time is ~10 minutes. Each quarter have (depending on server setting) 10-14. Roxides have 2 henchmen that are undead skeleton mages which using aura flare and poison a lot. For this  bringing antidotes is a must. (though their level is 29) simple antidote leaves can halt poisonous effect. Death Fires henchmen are 2 skeleton archers that are using stun arrows. ( I find them very easy with rogue class and light armors to kill).

Just a little preview : 
As you can see different weapons having different stats

Blunt - fast atk speed , medium p.atk , low critical , very high accuracy. Two-Hand-Blunt - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , low critical , very high accuracy.

Sword - fast atk speed , medium p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy. Two-Hand-Sword - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , medium critical , medium accuracy.

DualSword - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy.

Dagger - Very fast atk speed , low p.atk , very high critical , low accuracy

Bow -  Low/Very low atk speed , very high p.atk , very high critical , low accuracy.

Fists - Medium atk speed , high p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy.

Polearm - medium atk speed , medium p.atk , high critical , medium accuracy (ability to hit 3 monsters -without mastery)

p.s. If you equip your mage with pole your cst speed will be penalted a lot. So don't buy just that weapon is top NG ^^

Having this in mind you can choose different equipment fighting versus monsters or a players.

Heavy armor - strong p.def , no evasion bonus , critical reduction ~30% - without armor mastery) [Tested]

Light armor - medium p.def , high evasion bonus , critical chance reduction ~20% - without mastery.

Robe - low p.def , high mana pool , no other bobus.

So I've found that if you're leveling Warrior/Gladiator class or dwarf/Destro/tank with blunt.  It becomes very handy to fight against targets with Light armor mastery.
Most monsters with light armor mastery (stakato,scouts) are using Daggers/Bows , (If you're not a tank you can hunt them without a shield and they will miss a lot)

And golems+undead having blunt armor weakness . :) 

For a dagger classes its a mandatory to use skills and toggle "accuracy"  against light armor wearers , but It's safe to hunt them even if they are with packs. 

you can attack 3-5 scouts (If they are not using skills) at one time  and use only 1  healing potion. Because of weapons natural ability (dagger/bow low accuracy) and yours high evasion they will miss a lot. You can even with rogue go into a pack with 10 monsters use ultimate evasion and withstand all of them without a problem. ;)

Your turn ;)

​Man are u a novel writer? for living?

Y'know there is a way to express your self in 5000 characters or less right? dw2_5.thumb.gif.de22d1ee35cfa2b55297df66

Almost :D But please don't comment my writings but share your knowledge from L2 for people to know more stuff here ;)  And tips not to make their l2 experience here miserable.

This guy has good points, even if he speaks a lot.

But as far as I know, once you reach level 20 even in official classic, quests are NEVER worth it, which is sad but yeah.

But as far as I know, once you reach level 20 even in official classic, quests are NEVER worth it, which is sad but yeah.

​not true .... there are lots of quest worth it. vanquish remnant ? hutn for black lion?

​not true .... there are lots of quest worth it. vanquish remnant ? hutn for black lion?

​1. Vanquish remnant If quest rate will be x3 then... It will be worth doing (If antibot reward limit will be lifted)
2. Hunt Of the Black Lion is worth doing ONLY if adena reward is ~x3 (Antibot reward limit will be lifted) +You get cargo Boxes from drop. And these Items to sell to shop will be worth 2-3x more since they are quest reward items and quest rate is not oing to be x1. Only then.  and If it's not . good luck with this quest... 

https://l2central.info/classic/Охота_Черного_Льва

7-10 adena monsters each so... 100q items = 700-1000 adena. Well if adena reward varies then ofc It's nice... Atm in Live rates you can get ~100 adena each so... 10 monsters = quest reward.  If you won't get cargo boxes from that quest the monsters won't be worth hunting. If monsters won't be worth hunting you will not collect 100q items ++ I mean a whole lot like 500-700 q items... and Even if you do you might get reward of 1k (retail) or 3k if its x3... Well and if there`s gonna be no anti-bot reward cap...
you might get  3500/5000 Adena for 500q items... x2 (7000-10000) x3 (10500-15000) Quest worth doing + you might get Lion's eye which will give you 1x Haste potion or even 100 ssD ^^. 

If you ask about classic (Don't talk about Melcosoft cause there this quest was screwed... When you turn 10x claws you don't get any Lions Eye while NPC talks to you : I present you Lions eye... claws disappears and you get sh1t shots reward all the time.) If you look into this db http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/hunt-of-the-black-lion
In truth this reward scales... 10 claws = 1 eye... you turn your quest so many times to get 10x eyes then you get for each 10 claws  4 Haste potions instead of 1 ,  50 healing potions instead of 20 , 400 ssD instead of 100... Source : http://archive.l2portal.com/Quests WalkThrough/Mainland/019.html
Because l2 central Lacks information about cargo boxes...

Another story if you get cargo boxes... Let's say you collect  200x cargo boxes... : 
a) You can turn Cargo boxes to Guildsman Morgan. (In previous chronicles you might get 25a each + guild Coin)  Depending on coin number you have you might get up to x3 more adena... So lets say I have  82 Coins + I will get 75 adena each (Since this is quest reward : lets count on q adena reward in this server... 75x2=150 75x3=225a. 
So... Let's say everything is working... you might get around 150+ Cargo boxes /day... But as I spoke before you have 200x cargo boxes +82 coins already so your reward on x3 adena quest rate would be... 200x225= 45.000 adena. Not bad huh? ;) + actual quest reward... from monster q items.

b) Lets say you have 200x cargo boxes and you wanna turn them to Mercenary Redfoot. To open 1 box you must pay a fee 650 adena... so... to break all the locks you will pay  130.000 adena.  But from the wares you might get there you might get even less than you spent... But if quest items sold to NPC will be worth 3x (lets say adena quest rate x3) you will always get more... So lets look at average reward... on x1 if we sell all stuff to merchants... you get 1012 adena each. so if reward x3... 3036 adena each-650 - Total average income each box = 2386. Worth Doing ;)))  Btw you might get Clay tablet Parts or Shilen statue parts...  1k To shop on x3 = 3k each. But if you assemble all at blacksmith in Giran Castle town you might get Complete Statue Of Shilen or Clay Tablet...(50% success rate assembling one)  on x1 you can turn them 30k each so on x3 would be 90k... Lets say from 200x cargo boxes you will get 3 shilen Statues and 2 Clay Tablets ... 90k each... 450k in 2-3 days If you're lucky. 

So Let's conclude... If Adena quest rate will be fair and you will get raised rewards... :
1. (Collecting Eyes for shots/potions will be worth)
2. Cargo boxes fully working and increased reward... and their worth - Will be worth doing collecting.

3. Statue of Shilen/Tablet parts can be traded/dropped so they would be sold/bought buy a players in open market ;)

4. If this quest will be the same like in Melcosoft ( Only Idiots and mental people will do this quest).

So that's an honest review.

Shot00042.bmp

Any way you put it, AoE is the fastest way to grind, and also usually the cheapest.

If you can't AoE, picking a target that is weak to the element you use gives you usually +20% dmg. That is about as much as empower gives you. The most common weakness is fire.

For mages up to level ~45, servitor recharge + master recharge is actually much faster than sitting. Insert BtM.

For fighters, having blunt is actually good idea even if monsters are not weak. Since the higher acuracy more than makes up for the lack of crits, when you have next to zero buffs. Only when you can consistently have death whisper, swords get better than blunt. Considering limited equipment, DPS classes are best off playing as physical nukers (with lot of sitting), tanks are just screwed - but almost mandatory for most AoE parties..