FryderykChopin

[Request @admins] 5th year anniversary infographics

It would be pretty cool to get some kind of inforgraphics for the past 5 years including all kinds of info... Apart from the info that can be found in ACP there could be pretty much anything that you could retrieve, e.g. which clans held which castle longest (and which clans took which castle first), which is the oldest active character, which char has highest online time cleaned of the offline shops, which is/was the highest enchanted item, who has used most enchants, number of banned bots, most common chars, which mob was killed the most or even some goofy stuff like who has most hats in their WH...

It could really just be anything, I've seen on some recent screenshot you can see people's trades (so even stuff like what was the first trade or who has made most trades), I'm sure there're some other things that you can look into (anyone can suggest other ideas)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

It would be pretty cool to get some kind of inforgraphics for the past 5 years including all kinds of info... Apart from the info that can be found in ACP there could be pretty much anything that you could retrieve, e.g. which clans held which castle longest (and which clans took which castle first), which is the oldest active character, which char has highest online time cleaned of the offline shops, which is/was the highest enchanted item, who has used most enchants, number of banned bots, most common chars, which mob was killed the most or even some goofy stuff like who has most hats in their WH...

It could really just be anything, I've seen on some recent screenshot you can see people's trades (so even stuff like what was the first trade or who has made most trades), I'm sure there're some other things that you can look into (anyone can suggest other ideas)

i see you want to appear on the big boiz list

• Haha 2