Sign in to follow this  
Zakna

Same Damage between D/B Weapon

Hi, i was testing in beta the damage in pvp of some skills (in my case in destro). And i found a several bug, when i used D grade blunt and used Fatal Strike on the target got similar damage then B grade Blunt. Maybe its fixed and will be applicated on final beta, idk, but here is my post. 

How did you get a B grade Blunt in this server? In classic 1.0 there are only 3 B grade Weapon (Keshanberg/Greatsword/Sword of Valhalla)

Can't be true... Because fatal strike , hammer crush adds up to weapons dmg+shots... Because Of people Using this skill with Two hand (sword/blunt) and One Hand (sword/blunt) . Dmg differs a LOT! . Maybe you tested with B weapon without Shots because you didin't have ssB and hited skill with ssD with D weapon? Then Ofc dmg would varies ~ 50-250 If you hit for ~2k

If GM give some B weapon non obtainable in Classic 1.0, i think these weapon are just not correctly set and don't work like they do.

As long as Keshanberg / Greatsword / Sword of Valhalla work, then you don't have worry about other one.

Sign in to follow this