Prague

New Forum Branch

I suggest to create a new forum branch where useful information concerning classic could be posted. For example, at the beginning players won't have enough adena to buy scrolls of escape, therefore it would be useful for them to know where they can use /unstuck. This is especially true for Human race that needs to swim across the ocean in order to get to the continent. In that branch I would post a topic with the teleportation map so everyone knows where they need to be if they want to teleport to a particular location. Thank you

SOEMAP.thumb.jpg.b1b5ce3d170d788ee3698d9

• Like 2

or you could just type /loc command in game and it will tell you near which village you are

​you have to do both things,

-to know where are the limits in the map

-to verify your position /loc before using /unstuck or any scroll to save gatekeeper costs

or you could just type /loc command in game and it will tell you near which village you are

-to verify your position /loc before using /unstuck or any scroll to save gatekeeper costs

​Captain obvious is alive.

​Captain obvious is alive.

​for me and for you its obvious, but it didnt seem for the guy i quoted, because he thought its enough to do /loc to travel from location to another with /unstuck or scroll.