Sign in to follow this  
PuffyP

Sticky Clan threads

So, would it be possible to sticky the threads from the clans that are searching for players. So people who are looking for a clan, just have to check the first posts, without searching in the chaos. And, in my opinion, it will make the Clan subforum a bit more organised.

-i suggest to pushing the guys that bumps a dead thread every hour. max 1 per day

-its a really bad idea to sticky an useless threads, if a thread is interesting, the people will answer there and it will be auto bumped, so no need to stick anything

i was just to make a thread about this.

as cassiopeia says isnt good to have useless threads sticked, but thats all about moderators/admin taking a look at clans, si they can keep active clans on the top (pinned) and if some leave server or its dead just remove the pin

maybe making subforums on clans for the clans that are confirmed that they are playing here and keep another subforum, for people searching for clans, and people talking about cps

now that full Clan forum is a mess up

if that section is for clan recruitment only, i guess it just needs to be organized in active and passive clans.

in other words: active clans that are currently recruiting could be moved to the top list(sticky) and leave the less active in the list below, but something like that cannot be done right at the start simply because otherwise there would be just a sea of sticky threads.

it would be much better if a Clan leader or a Vice would pm an admin/mod on forums with a request for sticky thread, and then every 1~2 weeks if they need to confirm that their recruitment is still active they could simply bump the thread.

otherwise, if there was no bumps after X amount of time for active recruitment, or they declared that they stopped recruiting, their thread could be simply pinned down.