Sign in to follow this  
LeOxxy

It's possible have 2 or more accounts?

That's my question, i wanna now if a non-premium account can have more than 1 acc, i already know that can't dualbox if u aren't premium, but, if im a non-premium user, i can create like 2 or 3 accounts?

you can create as many accounts as you want, you just cannot log in 2 accounts on same PC at same time, if you are not premium user.

• Like 1

you can create as many accounts as you want, you just cannot log in 2 accounts on same PC at same time, if you are not premium user.

​are you checking that by ip or how?

we are not checking anything xD the system will be checking it by hardware, so if you have one client running and you try to log on second, system will detect it and disconnect you. or not allow you to open second client.

we are not checking anything xD the system will be checking it by hardware, so if you have one client running and you try to log on second, system will detect it and disconnect you. or not allow you to open second client.

​describe more, ples

​describe more, ples

​You can use only 1 account per PC except if you have a Premium account = 1 more account (using virtual machine or something else to bypass this restriction can be punish), but if you have 2 PC or more at your home then you can play with multiple account at same time (obviously if a GM see you or someone report you with 2-3 buffer following you, then you will be banned).

It's not a IP restriction just Hardware restriction.

​describe more, ples

​You can use only 1 account per PC except if you have a Premium account = 1 more account (using virtual machine or something else to bypass this restriction can be punish), but if you have 2 PC or more at your home then you can play with multiple account at same time (obviously if a GM see you or someone report you with 2-3 buffer following you, then you will be banned).

It's not a IP restriction just Hardware restriction.

​oh, so. no worries, but thx for info.