iskander

questions

Hi all.I dont realy know what it means client 1.0 so i have few newbie questions.I wanna know about spells ''sleep'' or ''cancel'' (sps skill).In last cronicles was fast casting that spells.It will be fast as old times or slower like interlude style? On necromancer skill ''transfer pain'' work like in interlude? I see that max lvl is 75.there is skill ''vortex''? There is 3rd class and subclass ..?..if yes in wich lvl? Soulshots will work by hand or automatic? If someone die from mobs its probably to drop items? How many skillbars 1 or 3? What about dualbox ? And in general what else different than interlude? Sorry for all these questions and thank you !

- sleep is slow, but there is no trance for now

- TP works as usual

- no vortexes, no 3rd class, no subclass. Not yet anyway, Maybe in later updates (1.0 is the first version of Classic, more will come later).

- soulshots can be automated, but you may not want to do it, because they will cost a lot (3x Classic is basically 0,5x C1)

- drop items on PvE death = yes

- the GUI is from GoD, meaning you get 4 bars, advanced graphics, fancy radar etc.

- patchnotes for Classic can be found HERE '(Russian), good source for Classic info is also L2central, but their database already reflects some of the recent updates to RU classic, which are not implemented here yet. If you search the forum, there are links to some english sources as well.