Sign in to follow this  
Amsterdam

pve HE vs Summoner

Hi, I never played for summoners. Now im thinkink about HE and warlock or elven summoner. Can someone who have played in in both, tell me which is better in classic pve? What is pluses and minuses? And if summoner better. Which is warlock or elf? Thank you :)

I played both and from what i can tell you is that HE do much better IF you have a Buffer...if not then the summoner is the better option.

The + for the HE is that he can use SS while Summoners cant use SS ...

• Like 1

I played both and from what i can tell you is that HE do much better IF you have a Buffer...if not then the summoner is the better option.

​Sure, HE CAN use SS but he cannot afford them so that only really applies to pvp.

​Sure, HE CAN use SS but he cannot afford them so that only really applies to pvp.

​at some point adena is no matter. At the beginning it might be a problem but after some time its not a big deal.

​at some point adena is no matter. At the beginning it might be a problem but after some time its not a big deal.

Uh its 3x....

Thanks guys. But now i need to rethink :S

I still want to stay with HE but maybe there is more better options for PvE  .. what you think is best option SPH? Or maybe dagger or tyr?