Sign in to follow this  
roflcopters

Unorthodox solo pve builds

Are there any unorthodox pve builds out there? 

Being able to have 3 of the same +4 -5 dyes makes a lot of possibilities available for classic.

I am on open beta right now, and I am having amazing success with a +12 int -11 wit SK. I get ~300-400 life leechdrain which only costs 47 mp. 

Farming just fine in outlaw forest with no shots / hp pots.

I live in NA, and it will be hard with my schedule to be with a cp. I know phantom summoner will probably be the only option for me, and  this probably won't translate to live, but I am curious if anyone has any other suggestions I could try out before the server goes live.

Does anyone have any thoughts on going +12str on a phantom summoner? 

While Shillien Debuffer is actually decent anti-archer PvP build (with -INT +WIT actually) when properly equiped, it is just retarded for PvE. By the time you squeeze out the drain, you could've done twice that damage just by hitting for zero mana, with possible activation of cubics, cursed maingauche etc.

You will have nowhere near the equip needed for nuking like that, nor bssc lying around. It might work on higher rates, but not here, sorry :)

Being able to have 3 of the same +4 -5 dyes makes a lot of possibilities available for classic.

I am on open beta right now, and I am having amazing success with a +12 int -11 wit SK. I get ~300-400 life leechdrain which only costs 47 mp. 

​equip demon set

​i didnt know there are more possibilities then the know amounts of +9  and -11

could you pls provide me some info:

are there any dye's of +3-3?  or  +4-4?  or +5-5? 

and what are the max +  and  - amounts?

thnx in adavnce

​About stat, max is +15 and - is unlimited (of course you can put only +12 actually because there are no +5 dye).

Best dye are +4 -5 (grocery store) or +4 -4 (only drop/spoil in DV for some dye), for other it's like before (+1 -2 / +2 -3 / +3 -4).

Humm.. Lineage aint the best for flexibility.. Summoners with cubics and ++ DEX and a dagger to increase activation rate. TK/SK too actually. Warsmith/DA with ++ str/dex and a bow..       Better to go + dex and dagger on ps. 

I live in NA, and it will be hard with my schedule to be with a cp. I know phantom summoner will probably be the only option for me, and  this probably won't translate to live, but I am curious if anyone has any other suggestions I could try out before the server goes live.

thnx in adavnce

thnx in adavnce

​Hey sorry for the confusion. 

I am using

+4 int -5 wit 

+4 int -5 wit

+4 int -5 wit

A str/dex/int/wit/con/men stat cannot be lowered past 1. Since a dark elf fighter only has 12 wit, it will only be reduced to 1. Therefore, theoretically the results of these 3 dyes will be +12 int -11 wit. 

Humm.. Lineage aint the best for flexibility.. Summoners with cubics and ++ DEX and a dagger to increase activation rate. TK/SK too actually. Warsmith/DA with ++ str/dex and a bow..       Better to go + dex and dagger on ps. 

​thanks i will try a DA with a bow. I am really liking DA right now due to the buff sharing system they took from high 5. My only problem with it is that a dark panther takes c crystals instead of spirit ore like all the other summons. I am not sure if leveling this way would be efficient at all. I am also interested in how the 'Panther Dark Claw' would benefit me.

But my choices right now are between a sps/sh/necro/ps/da/sk.