ABI

New player and server

Hey, I want to spend my time on a good and future-proof server.

I created my character and I'm on level 25 at the moment. It even went quickly, but I have a few questions.

The fact that the server is 5 years old is an advantage, I do not mind +16 weapons because I do not direct my adventure in L2 in Hardcore.

I like to play chill with other people and sometimes with boxes and get gradually better equipment and farm slowly. But I also want to know what awaits me when I hit level 76 and what the server will look like then.

1. How many people are playing on this server?

2. Up to level 25 I have met 4-5 people. What's next? Will I meet more people only when I am 70+?

3. Will I be fine on this server as a Casual player?

4. I don't have time to play CP, I play at different times, I prefer a clan or city party, is there such a thing here?

5. Walked into Giran Harbor and I can see a lot of shops, great. But there are only full items in the stores, very few people sell the materials. Is it profitable to play as a Spoil at all? I checked the prices of the basic materials and they are very low. Does nobody produce anything on this server? Only RB Farming for Fulldrop?

6. What is the future of the server? Classic on official servers is dead and all in all fine, but what about this server? You can keep updates or add custom things like pets, wolves, Buffalo, strider, or Necropolis and Catacombs. So only the good things that have worked out in the past?

7. What does the endgame look like? What is the policy? The server in terms of pvp is growing, staying or dying?

8. I do not want to hit the moment when it is planned to open a new server on the same files by admins in order to revive the brand, if so, let me know.

That's it, maybe I'll write something later.

1: Idk the exact number, but kinda a lot.

2. you will see a lot of ppl starting from lvl 50+ 

3. yes

4,. city party not always. you will be able to find clan to casually level

5. Spoilers always be nice.  But ofc most adena is made by flipping and OE weapons/armor

6. well, we are getting Antharas patch soon? patch notes are coming this week.

7. 3 dies. EU side. China side and BR side. Check videos, u will see what sieges looks like.

8. Idk if admins wants to open new server anytime soon.