Dyana

Help me with some tips for a Prophet!

Hello everyone. İ have a lvl 50 prophet and really don't know what gear should i use. İ mean light armour? Robe? Heavy? And what kind of weapon? 

İ can't afford top gears of course and i want some advice for a low-mid gear. 

Thank you!

I used a BW robe set (karmian before that), a homu, along with +12wit dyes on mine, and had a smooth leveling experience by combining magic from distance, and melee hits for finishing.
As for my heavy armor phase, I used Avadon set, damascus+shield or B-duals (preferably with othell focus bestowed) and full +str -con dyes (or maybe 1 +4wit), again making some magic hits until mobs reached me, then switched to auto-attack.

From my playthrough, I was totally fine with the BW robe set and magic, up until my mid 60s when soloing started to not quite make it. That's when I made the switch to Avadon HV, which I'd like to put emphasis on, as I believe to be the most suitable one, for the main reason that it'll cover you the most, overall, compared to the rest B grade HV sets, and will also not take away any of your stats, rather gift you +1 con. Some people choose BW, but I'm not a big fun - yes, it gives +3 str, yet it takes away -2 dex and -1 con, has no +% shield def rate, on top of providing less P.Def and HP (relatively to Avadon).

Budget-wise, Avadon heavy is cheaper than BW robe, so you might wanna go straight for this option, and save money for a strong weapon. But bare in mind, leveling in parties is definitely a lot faster, and if you choose to go with anything other than BW robe, you'll be missing a lot of mana, which will probably be for the worst in group play cases.

Good luck though, fellow Seer - please feel free to contact me for any further inquiry I may be able to provide you. Prophet leveling is a very interesting experience, and one I truly loved, you can basically experiment with anything really, and have decent results nonetheless.