Sign in to follow this  
kWolF

I want to say thanks, for not throwing P2W donation shop

For me donation shop is perfect now. No exp boosts, no shots. Yes you potentially can get shots recipes from those boxes, but it's a CHANCE. No one will spend X ammount of money to get SSC/BSSC recipe.

Those scrolls for lower exp drop upon death is totally fine. No buff scrolls like EMP/ACU/Haste means buffers will be welcome and if randoms will want to survive, they will have to make at least small group parties which was a thing we all liked back 5-7 years ago.

Offline Shop and extra window is also ok. It doesn't effect gameplay that much. I am quite sure that there are ~70% people having 2 or more PCs at home (I am not an exception). Since CoL is tradeable everyone will have a way to put offlineshops and since you will need to pay for it, the amount of fake shop will decrease by huge amount. Towns will be less crowded and active trading will be more important.

Good job L2classic administration. You got thumbs up from me.

• Like 2

For me donation shop is perfect now. No exp boosts, no shots. Yes you potentially can get shots recipes from those boxes, but it's a CHANCE. No one will spend X ammount of money to get SSC/BSSC recipe.

Those scrolls for lower exp drop upon death is totally fine. No buff scrolls like EMP/ACU/Haste means buffers will be welcome and if randoms will want to survive, they will have to make at least small group parties which was a thing we all liked back 5-7 years ago.

Offline Shop and extra window is also ok. It doesn't effect gameplay that much. I am quite sure that there are ~70% people having 2 or more PCs at home (I am not an exception). Since CoL is tradeable everyone will have a way to put offlineshops and since you will need to pay for it, the amount of fake shop will decrease by huge amount. Towns will be less crowded and active trading will be more important.

Good job L2classic administration. You got thumbs up from me.

​agree , pretty nice Administration. 
Good Luck at start to all of us