Sign in to follow this  
Kse

How to donate

Here we present to you the tutorial of how to make donation.

1. Log to Account Manager through the site

rmQQptA.png

2. Press Donate in upper right corner of the screen

a2vk1hJ.png

You will be redirected for the next page

bH541uS.png

3. Write the amount of Euro you want to donate.

4. Pick the method of donation.

Through  91zPcru.pngyou can donate via PayPal, G2A wallet, Skrill, Credit cards, Paysafecard, Alipay, Bitcoins

Through 7kVIF47.pngyou can donate via QIWI Wallet, Yandex money, Webmoney, MTS, MegaFon, BeeLine, Bank cards, Ukrainian terminals.

Through jCQc5sB.pngyou can donate via Russian payment systems. Will be available soon!

To make donation through PZb3jSB.png

Pick the method of payment (will be shown on Paypal example)

W9f2szD.png

If you you don't have G2A account, you have to turn off the shield. Do it by pressing on shield icon

iMdFUh0.png

Shield will be switched off

uCrJXX3.png

Tick the box

KUlnZ7J.png

Press

u87Adrn.png

And keep following system tips.

To make donation through AHJGslG.png

Pick the method and press

8pJI5HS.png

Make a payment following System tips.

To make donation through img_193296.png

Accepting of Alipay payments does NOT work automatically. Make a direct payment to the project wallet.
Send the required amount by scanning the QR code:
IMPORTANT! In the payment note type the username or email of your game account.
Or send the username / email of your game account and the amount of payment for the following contacts:
WeChat:
Or you can contact a support.

- Minimum payment - 50 CNY
- You will receive EUR on your balance at the current exchange rates on the day of payment.
- Once the money will be credited, you can exchange EUR to CoL for in-game purchases.
- Payment processing can take from 5 minutes to few hours.

Tutorial "How to make donation via Unitpay" will be added later.

Through qXCD520nyou can donate via Russian payment systems. Will be available soon!

Through qXCD520nyou can donate via Russian payment systems. Will be available soon!

​oh, i see , thx

login doesnt work for me on account manager. i mean i press login after filling the gaps but nothing happens, it's like i never clicked it.

login doesnt work for me on account manager. i mean i press login after filling the gaps but nothing happens, it's like i never clicked it.

​I have the same problem, i tried it in different browsers and different computers.

It keeps telling me wrong password, even though I've typed in the right password.  I cannot log in my already created account.

предлагаю добавить в донат  смену ника.  не цвет ника, а сам ник!

Dear players!

G2A payment method is not yet available for Europe. We are working on fixing the problem.

For Europe only Visa/MasterCard and Webmoney payments are available at this moment. To make a donation with Visa / MasterCard, pick Visa / Mastercard icon, enter the desired amount, click Pay, in the window that appears click Continue and enter the info that will be requested from you.

Best regards,

Classic Team

Sign in to follow this