Sign in to follow this  
KoBe

Forbidden Software

1st day and ppl start using programs... not anything special but i just saw a guy (name:stfu) with his dual box following and assisting automatically his main character....

Some bot programs are being updated really fast. And its really hard to check all last versions of all bots to block it. Anyway we are working on it and we have bot hunters doing their job. In next few days we will make very big anti bot system update.

Is double client allowed?

How many boxes?

​double client is allowed, but not on 1 machine

so if you have 2 machines, it is allowed

​3 clients are allowed if u have PA

How many boxes?

​2 clients if u have pa

How many boxes?

​2 clients if u have pa

Account with PA function is not counting as running client when calculating the amount of running clients.
For example, if you have two accounts (1 of them with PA and 2nd is dualbox), and will purchase PA on secondary account, you can use 3 accounts. And so on.

Thread - shop

Account with PA function is not counting as running client when calculating the amount of running clients.
For example, if you have two accounts (1 of them with PA and 2nd is dualbox), and will purchase PA on secondary account, you can use 3 accounts. And so on.

Thread - shop

Read carefully what you quote. ¬¬

1 free acc

1 PA acc + 1 free acc

2 PA acc + 1 free acc

etc

Thread - shop

Read carefully what you quote. ¬¬

1 free acc

1 PA acc + 1 free acc

2 PA acc + 1 free acc

etc

​So? As i said pa = box

I have no PA but i tried to open a 2nd box and i could on the same PC with no problem, it supposed i can't

I have no PA but i tried to open a 2nd box and i could on the same PC with no problem, it supposed i can't

​Untill they fix PA's, all accounts will alllow multiple clients.

Sign in to follow this