Sign in to follow this  
seppe

Quest sharing

Quest sharing   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement a quest sharing system ( so everybody in the party with the same quest get items and not the last hit ((member)) of the party)

• scenario A only 1 player in party gets the quest item (last hit) (all party members have quest active)
    • scenario B the whole party gets the quest item providing they all have the quest active. (after killing the mob in question obviously)

Dear Everybody,

Knowing not that this lineage classic has it or not I ask the question if you and your friend, clan or party members  who are in  party and diong the same quests.

Do you get the quest items together or do you have that random luck generator and just 1 person in the party gets the quest item each time a mob drops it or does everybody get it ? 

Basically scenario A. 7 party members kill a mob 1 gets the item (everybody has the quest)

or  B. 7 party members kill a mob everybody gets the quest item (everybody has the quest)

So which one will you vote for ?

Thank you,

4 more days to open beta yeah yeah yeah 

ofc not .. this will destroy the economy of the server .. if u make all pt members get the item .. 

NO

Dear Everybody,

Knowing not that this lineage classic has it or not I ask the question if you and your friend, clan or party members  who are in  party and diong the same quests.

Do you get the quest items together or do you have that random luck generator and just 1 person in the party gets the quest item each time a mob drops it or does everybody get it ? 

Basically scenario A. 7 party members kill a mob 1 gets the item (everybody has the quest)

or  B. 7 party members kill a mob everybody gets the quest item (everybody has the quest)

So which one will you vote for ?

Thank you,

4 more days to open beta yeah yeah yeah 

​I will take C. A random member of the party will take the item, no matter if he did the last hit.

There is no sense that supports have to do lot of quests where they need to kill mobs. where are the quests where you need to heal NPC? o buff them? where are the real buffer quests?

OK ok, i know l2 has a lot of things with no sense. i will deal with it.

• Like 2

There isnt any quest above lvl 40 anyways and just few between 20-40 besides the class change quests

Most quests are up to lvl 20 and till there healer=mage

Intresting getting closer to 50/50 % i wonder how it will play out :P

Thats the fun thing about a poll you never know which why it will go.

Personally i like option B more.

where is answer c?

cenario C only 1 player in party gets the quest item , randomly (all party members have quest active)

because.. number 2 isnt L2.. and number 1 sucks for the support *except the quests where it is like that anways.. but they were rare.. i mean where all got the quest item*

• Like 3

Can you imagine ONE mob giving up to NINE items (1 per player in party)? Would break the game in no time. Sorry but, all your suggestions sucks, they doesn't fit in Classic low rate. I liked silve idea, its a pain in the ass to do the last hit as support.