Sign in to follow this  
Substratus

Donate items???

Can i ask, where did lvl 21 d elven fighter got best D bow from shop, full manticore set, full elven jevelery set, and 2kk adenas in his inventory after 24h from server start in x3 classic gameplay server, he said on stream its from drop, and cp gather, but cp looks like max 20 lvl atm, so any ideas? donate items? twitch stream - http://www.twitch.tv/ipku0

http://postimg.org/image/t1r42ipgt/ picture from the stream..

lol! okay, thats 100% not legit thats like 5kk+ adena value.

​ok, now, we suppose, he bought that adena from a web.

where did that web got that adena from? 5kk is too much for obtain it from botting, and such low time since launch.

You can check top players, farming aoe, and the adena they have, so... think about the source of that adena

top players that get 20adena each aoe mob..and buy every top shop D item prom it aka wasting all of it..come on. The bitcoin thing is much more plausible lol

guy is confused, he said on stream that he farmed adena, sold some recipes, he plays with cp and bla bla bla, his cp mates lvl 17-21 and got him equipment for 5kk...admins qq?

top players that get 20adena each aoe mob..and buy every top shop D item prom it aka wasting all of it..come on. The bitcoin thing is much more plausible lol

​thats what im just saying, but maybe you dont understand me.

i just want to say, that adena doesn't come from bots, or other players, or drop, or farm.

nah, he bought A LOT CoL and sold it to people, i think, its the most reasonable answer

​Bought COL, got lucky box rcp, and sold for adena. SSC are worth a a bit.

​Gl ingame.

Nothing personal to you, but the people are a bit scared about adena selling webpages, and bots.

And thank you for donate to the server, that makes possible that everyone can play here ^_^

Our staff every 15-30 minutes are monitoring the statistics of the number of items and adena in the game.
Yesterday we noticed that the amount of adena on iPKu character increased to ~ 500.000 adena, so we began an immediate check.

Today we have new statistic for adena:

Test results:

The man who plays the character​ iPKu, made a donation to our project in the amount of ~ 1225 EUR. Next, iPKu used all the standard game techniques for game items, Adena. For example: sale Coin of Luck in the market (for Adena); bying Lucky Box in big amounts for the purpose of selling recipes on the market.
Of course it's not all sources of income of this character - many items were obtained by killing monsters, raid boses and reselling items to other players.

No criminal activity behind this character was found. But in any case we always follow the statistics.

Dear players, let's not insult the people who help our project by donating. Each of you, a reasonable person must understand that 1225 EUR is a very large amount of money, and all the money from donations always go for the benefit of the project for its future development, advertising company, payments for server's hardware, payments for AntiDDoD protection,  programming work (correction of mistakes of the game; work on Classic 2.0), etc, etc. - all this requires money, and your donations are helping us to improve the project for all of you.
We have no right to limit the amount of donations for each player.
Also, we are sincerely grateful to the people who make donations, because everyone understands that without donations the project can not exist.
We kindly ask you to refrain from insults, and judge like adults. We close this topic, in order to stop the insult towards a person who helps the project officially, legitimately, exactly the same as thousands of other players on our server.

PS: Players who have violated the rules of the forum and insulted other players - for the first time we forgive you, but please remember - you can not break the rules!

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

6 hours, 24 lvl, have 5 magic weapons, that i seel for 80-100k each at trade, okay, i spent like 3 hours riching 19 lvl, and from 19 to 24 lvl i farm special mobs, where i get this 5 weapons, total cost near 450k. So i get 450 for 3 hours farming at evenimg (drop is almost every 100 monster) I killed like 500 monster)
450k for 3 hours, so it can be true that CP for 9 guys will make profit near 2-3kk per 1 day