Sign in to follow this  
LaRu

Icon of the war head form

Hi my idea is. After killing the        character when the character is wara icon when he scored the icon should have a different look or best if he interferes in hiding because of mass PvP 

russians .. u know !

anyway i think .. he means the double blades in the head when u have wartags .. u know .. i think he want to change it to interlude or something .. anyway bullshit !

Hahahahaha I think he want change the double blade of War-icon when one target is dead.
I mean, If you kill one war, his war-icon change in another different to distinguish who is dead and who is not in massive PVP

Hi my idea is. After killing the        character when the character is wara icon when he scored the icon should have a different look or best if he interferes in hiding because of mass PvP 

​And what about spoilers and th? they have fake death skill. so they can fake their death and everyone would believe they actually die? And if that doesn't work they still got icon on their nick,that would make that skill useless.I can't agree on that ,that makes too easy for other classes. Imbalance of the game.

​And what about spoilers and th? they have fake death skill. so they can fake their death and everyone would believe they actually die? And if that doesn't work they still got icon on their nick,that would make that skill useless.I can't agree on that ,that makes too easy for other classes. Imbalance of the game.

​uses Fake death -> "war icon" changes to "dead war icon" (could change to black and white for example), whats the big deal?

And why is so important for you this changing of icons? I actually don't see such necessity. Is it for you so hard to change targets if necessary or what?

It would be better if they just made wartag display optional. Like char names for example, so u could turn it on or off.
(If it's possible ofc)

We can provide the old icon optional for who wants to have it. You will simply have to download a custom file that we might provide in future if this is what community wants.

• Like 4

We can provide the old icon optional for who wants to have it. You will simply have to download a custom file that we might provide in future if this is what community wants.

​nice !!! old icon  ftw.

​that would be awesome !