Sign in to follow this  
SniperFlecha

experience is good , but Adena is too hard

Good afternoon , to hate the whole server is 3x ? being very difficult the drop adena , I would not like increasing hate to 5x ? would be not easy also not be so sucked ... what do you think ?

or perhaps leave the xp as it is but for a slightly larger drop of Adena ...

Att: Rafael Nogueira

u cant exp using shots its simple unprofitable

i have artisan with ssd and bssd recipe and nb buying ssd cuz they doesnt have money and  exp without it

there is also a bug cuz some weapons use x2 or x3 soulshots / spiritsshots even if its info say x1

its feels like its is x1 rate for adena not x3

i have artisan with ssd and bssd recipe and nb buying ssd cuz they doesnt have money and  exp without it

there is also a bug cuz some weapons use x2 or x3 soulshots / spiritsshots even if its info say x1

​adena is x3 but the chronicle is Classic

​i use no grade wep which use x1 shot. I kill mobs in 2 hits. It's 36 adena per mob. Mob drops 60-120 adena. So profit is 24-84 adena per mob. + Drops. I don't think in normal classic you could do that...

u rly need to check if ur weapon use x1 shot ;) because if its top or pre top its not using x1 ;) as i wrote description is bugged and shows x1 but weapons use more - like in normal old chronicles

what weapon do u have ? 

i have nograde Dwarven Mace description says its using x1 shots and in the reality its using x2

drop calculator also says its using x2

http://lineage2-classic.net/la2info/?part=item_details&id=154

• Like 1

u rly need to check if ur weapon use x1 shot ;) because if its top or pre top its not using x1 ;) as i wrote description is bugged and shows x1 but weapons use more - like in normal old chronicles

​Yes i have the same problem and for this reason i cant farm with SS because its too expensive

​Yes i have the same problem and for this reason i cant farm with SS because its too expensive

​On classic, no one can farm with SS cos it's to expensive.. SS only used in PVP :)

Mort3ro's english is so good as we can see, im sure that 90 % of people will agree with adena is fine. We are playing a classic l2 mode, ofc you could farm with SS if you know where to farm and if you know which quest and thing are better to keep farming with SS to reach fast lvl.

If i remember correctly my staff from 12 level mission eats 1 shot. Im 90 % sure.

BTW all streamers farm with shots and has no problem. I think you miss something :D because i get ++ in adena after every time i buy shots.

Yes, so I say , the drop is somewhat related to the prices of SS I did in 2000 adena sweaty and managed to buy only 50 SS NG this ta absurd low XP understand but could increase little gain in adena

@Zakna go back to start locations and look everybody use soulshots and they are unaware that their weapons use more soulshots that in the weapon description.

And this will be the reason that  the server economy will be ruined.

Admins please fix weapons description.

In 2.0 classic shot per atk on weapons is descreased.. So if u use 2x shots on no grade now (which says 1x in description), it'll actually be 1.x.

It's 1.0 classic. It's the way it's meant to be played, harsh and punishing if u don't play strategic :)!

I to achieve leveling with such adena , in which most of the mob drop for me the maximum I got was 67 adena , just is not good , so I give a hit with SS and other NO , I do not use SS automatic by absurd to find the hate adena and the price of SS

I wonder why you wrote so bad in the first sentence and then really well at the end . lol

My English really is not very good , I am Brazilian , I'm sorry if you have many written vocabulary wrong ways

@Zakna go back to start locations and look everybody use soulshots and they are unaware that their weapons use more soulshots that in the weapon description.

And this will be the reason that  the server economy will be ruined.

Admins please fix weapons description.

In 2.0 classic shot per atk on weapons is descreased.. So if u use 2x shots on no grade now (which says 1x in description), it'll actually be 1.x.

It's 1.0 classic. It's the way it's meant to be played, harsh and punishing if u don't play strategic :)!

in the conclusion of this everybody lose. Because if u drop some weapon that u want to sell, nobody will actualy buy it. And u will sell this in the npc shop. Is that realy good ? How do u think economy should work.

I think 1 thing can be changed. Free teleport until 20 lvl ( 1st class proffesion ). After u have to start pay for teleports. Its really expensive for now

I dont think that anything need to be changed. If you don't know how to farm with ss, farm withouth. I will tell you only one thing, if u hit mobs which drops stuff useful for community u can sell anything, and if you are one of those who level 5 m. from town entrance, GL :D