Sign in to follow this  
SniperFlecha

experience is good , but Adena is too hard

Mort3ro's english is so good as we can see, im sure that 90 % of people will agree with adena is fine. We are playing a classic l2 mode, ofc you could farm with SS if you know where to farm and if you know which quest and thing are better to keep farming with SS to reach fast lvl.

​What this supposed to mean? :D If it was a sarcasm then no problem, i don't speak english very well nor english writing :D

I dont think that anything need to be changed. If you don't know how to farm with ss, farm withouth. I will tell you only one thing, if u hit mobs which drops stuff useful for community u can sell anything, and if you are one of those who level 5 m. from town entrance, GL :D

​Yea only aoe is profitable whit ss's and dont tell me that ur making profit with ss by killing mobs one by one beacause i wont belive u. 

I just want to draw attention about that the only one thing need to be change is the players knowledge about thier ss consumtion. Nothing else like dream free teleports lol....

@Zakna go back to start locations and look everybody use soulshots and they are unaware that their weapons use more soulshots that in the weapon description.

And this will be the reason that  the server economy will be ruined.

Admins please fix weapons description.

In 2.0 classic shot per atk on weapons is descreased.. So if u use 2x shots on no grade now (which says 1x in description), it'll actually be 1.x.

It's 1.0 classic. It's the way it's meant to be played, harsh and punishing if u don't play strategic :)!

in the conclusion of this everybody lose. Because if u drop some weapon that u want to sell, nobody will actualy buy it. And u will sell this in the npc shop. Is that realy good ? How do u think economy should work.

​Play a mage, problem solved.

I played official server since Freya and it wasn't that hard to get adena. I leveled with bss my elf healer without problem.

Here you can level with ss too. Just make some quests :P I cannot just kill and loot. You need to get into the market and do quests.

There's no need to increase adena rate.

I played official server since Freya and it wasn't that hard to get adena. I leveled with bss my elf healer without problem.

Here you can level with ss too. Just make some quests :P I cannot just kill and loot. You need to get into the market and do quests.

SINCE FREYA HAHAHA, dude, you probably werent even born when L2 was in classic mode :D

I dont think that anything need to be changed. If you don't know how to farm with ss, farm withouth. I will tell you only one thing, if u hit mobs which drops stuff useful for community u can sell anything, and if you are one of those who level 5 m. from town entrance, GL :D

​Yea only aoe is profitable whit ss's and dont tell me that ur making profit with ss by killing mobs one by one beacause i wont belive u. 

I just want to draw attention about that the only one thing need to be change is the players knowledge about thier ss consumtion. Nothing else like dream free teleports lol....

I made solo except last level i made aoe. Summons make a lot of dmg and they dont need shots for lvl. So i solo make profit believe me. 

If you know good spot and not rushing very hard you can use one nuke on mob. 

SINCE FREYA HAHAHA, dude, you probably werent even born when L2 was in classic mode :D

​I said official L2, not L2 at all u dumb :P

And it doenst change the fact: there's no need to increase adena rate.

​I solo from time to time and AOE.

While AOE is more profitable, I had no problem making profit solo outside dion when I was low 20s a couple days ago. I only used SS on skills and was able to use 4SS per mob before they were dead. Even in AOE I really only SS on skills.