Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Few questions

1. So now pots has a chance to make critical hit? I never seen such a thing O.o

2. YOu always die in agrro mode when you get dc? Because on my study flat i have problems with inernet.

3.I think you need more people with server, look at levels in first three days, top clans will reach 60 very fast, faster then we fix all bugs here :)

4. Maybe anyone knows summon shots will be on update 3.0, 4.0 or there is no such a information? (its because i still have a bit to decide on class)

Pots always had such thing going on. Same with crafting. You can create 2 Emi's if crafting crits. Awesome isnt?
If you are disconnected you will die, if someone is attacking you. If you are attacking it back, you might have a chance to kill it. And be disconected BEFORE another will spawn or agro you.
Nobody will reach 60lv in a month or longer be sure about it. Too many people for such small map. But more people = more conflicts and more fun.
About what 2.0 will bring. Have you tried using forum search? It is an useful tool. Dont bother about 3.0 and 4.0 these will take some QUITE time

I'm not talking about month, but still admins has to think, that in 2-3 month they need updates. And look how much time they took to start this whole thing :)

I know what gives 2.0 I'm more interested in 3.0, because i will fall a lot behind top players, and that might help me later. 

P.S. I guess at the end of this week we have 40 level players. that's faster then i expected.

Think what you want. Facts remain. You are not going to reach Top players. Ever. Unless you have lots of real cash. And ready to donate thousands OR you have really good clan/cp.
Play the race and class you enjoy most. About other updates, well, to be honest, I do not believe that 3.0 will appear in a half a year or so. No huge changes in classes anyway. With soulshots for summoners pets will be introduced, so no problem there.
Some will reach 40, in a bigger time gap 50. But 60? Oh son.
My tip for you. This is just a game. It should bring joy. Play the character and race you want. Find a party, make friends, create short or long lasting bonds. Pk EVERYONE if that is what brings you happiness. Enjoy your stay.