Sign in to follow this  
kWolF

This trashtalk MUST stop!

It's a fking free server. You are playing here FOR FREE! What more do you want?

They aren't game developers neither publishers, if someone goes wrong you need to fix it before it made serious damage to the project. Better longer restart now than serious issues in future.

They aren't game developers neither publishers, if someone goes wrong you need to fix it before it made serious damage to the project. Better longer restart now than serious issues in future.

​Free server bla-bla-bla , haven't read after that.  Dude , we are wasting huge amount of time here , minimum what administration can do - keep server  login and game up.

​Free server bla-bla-bla , haven't read after that.  Dude , we are wasting huge amount of time here , minimum what administration can do - keep server  login and game up.

​you are also wasting time here in forums by posting this bullshjt. Go sleep, eat, contact friends.... Yessus...

​you are also wasting time here in forums by posting this bullshjt. Go sleep, eat, contact friends.... Yessus...

​smells like self own fellow , U R the same actually =D

No one is playing right now kRolk.  The annoying thing is being told 20 minutes left, then 20 more minutes, then 30 minutes, and eventually 2 hours later, and it's still not up.  That's fucking annoying.  I'd rather a person say, "I have no idea really how long it's going to take, but my best guess is 2 hours," rather than, "10 more minutes, oops, 20 more, oops 2 hours more."

They can do whatever they want , and whatever is needed , so basicaly your attitude won't solve anything , be more positive! :)

​This is for Comedia :D

No one is playing right now kRolk.  The annoying thing is being told 20 minutes left, then 20 more minutes, then 30 minutes, and eventually 2 hours later, and it's still not up.  That's fucking annoying.  I'd rather a person say, "I have no idea really how long it's going to take, but my best guess is 2 hours," rather than, "10 more minutes, oops, 20 more, oops 2 hours more."

​maybe they R trying to fix 7 members party bug ? =)

They can do whatever they want , and whatever is needed , so basicaly your attitude won't solve anything , be more positive! :)

​don't be negative - be positive © CS GO

​:))))))) you maked me lought allot , thanx , and you are right ...

I fully support the DEV's and their intentions, but it's unprofessional to give your word on something and then break it.  I know he wasn't breaking his word on purpose, but it's just more professional and respectful to not get people's hopes up.    

​While, without this server, you'd surely be making piles of cash instead, that you'd all invest into research of mind-altering machine that would restore the world peace and feed Africa as a byproduct.

Just shut up...

​While, without this server, you'd surely be making piles of cash instead, that you'd all invest into research of mind-altering machine that would restore the world peace and feed Africa as a byproduct.

Just shut up...

​shut up yourself  

​If you would have anything to do with programming you would know this is not how things work.

Many things can go wrong and will go wrong, especially when updating 3rd party software.

Just shut up...

​shut up yourself  

​Ever heard of the saying with horse mouth in it?

a) When, and only when you invest significant amount of money or work into the project, in the order of thousands of euros, then you might complain about the staff's work.

b) Complaining about wasted time in a f*cking video game is just retarded. They are meant to do just that, you know?.

So pull your sh*t together, and think before you write another nonsense like that