vodytelkamaza

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

SO ON START WE WERE ALOUD TO USE DUAL BOX I LEVED UP MY WC BOX TO 25LWL AND NOW I NEED BUY PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO USE IT? WHAT I SMELL HERE ONLY MONEY ASKING PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT FAIR! WHY YOU ON START DIDINT GAVE INFORMATION THAT ONLY 1 ACCOUNT WILL BE ALOUD? I LIKE SOLO PLAYING :D 

• Like 1

On start everyone got PA for 1 day.. but something happened and we got PA until now.. They fixed it and now no PA anymore, unless you buy PA ;)

SO ON START WE WERE ALOUD TO USE DUAL BOX I LEVED UP MY WC BOX TO 25LWL AND NOW I NEED BUY PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO USE IT? WHAT I SMELL HERE ONLY MONEY ASKING PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT FAIR! WHY YOU ON START DIDINT GAVE INFORMATION THAT ONLY 1 ACCOUNT WILL BE ALOUD? I LIKE SOLO PLAYING :D 

next time read forums before you do something.

Don'y say 10 euro is too expensive for 1 month.  You probably buy fast food 2-3 times a month, that's at least 10 euro right there.  Don't go to a fast food restaurant 1extra time a month, save that money, buy a PA.

• Like 1

​You are retard or have any type of mental problem? do you read server description or only downloaded patch created account and play? rly?

Do you like solo play in a classic server? Really? Gonna create a clan and do solo sieges, bosses and clan wars with your pet buffer? You are playing the wrong game. Go back to World of Gaycraft.

You had to come to forum earler, it was 100000000000000+++++ times said that dul box is allowed only with PA

I think, that moderators can start baning, for each next Topic with stupid Subjects like ('Please make second Window for free, please make PA cheaper etc.')

mentaly seek childrens with special needs will cray every day about this, but they are just ballast? also a lot of them are bott users, spamers etc and generate 99% of Loolz and epick fails.

Serious players, who need a Dualbox for Buffer/healer etc. can pay 10 or 20 Eur.

Server quality is good? For me - its perfect, and much better than INNOVA fail servers.

why doesn't it surprise me that all these shitpost topics are created by Russians

​Not all of them are Russians, Ukrainians are very much. There is a difference between us.

why doesn't it surprise me that all these shitpost topics are created by Russians

​Not all of them are Russians, Ukrainians are very much. There is a difference between us.

​Not for long said Vlad.

• Like 1

The only difference between ukrainians and russians is TV zombie-propaganda (by both goverments).

Everything else is the same.

Do you like solo play in a classic server? Really? Gonna create a clan and do solo sieges, bosses and clan wars with your pet buffer? You are playing the wrong game. Go back to World of Gaycraft.

​Todo dichoo.

Don'y say 10 euro is too expensive for 1 month.  You probably buy fast food 2-3 times a month, that's at least 10 euro right there.  Don't go to a fast food restaurant 1extra time a month, save that money, buy a PA.

2.5 dollars. No more

2.5 dollars. No more

​I agree, kinda awkward to pay more then the official supplyer (Innova) charges.

Reduced price could attract even more users to donate, but it seems it's kinda late to change policy, as it will hurt people that already purchased.