Sign in to follow this  
Saliamonas

CoL not sellable.

I think this would make the game more balanced. Buying CoL and selling them for adena is equal to buying adena. I don't mind this feature, that's just a suggestion to discuss.

I thought, it would from start. But it is not. it is useless now make it not trade/sell. 

Much of undermines the economy, but the server has at least more money. It is like to sell adena in donate for someone :)

Edited by Spidee

I think this would make the game more balanced. Buying CoL and selling them for adena is equal to buying adena. I don't mind this feature, that's just a suggestion to discuss.

​no its not the same than buying adena by donation, why? you dont increase the amount of adena that is flowing in the server, or maybe less, because that guy gathered that adena to burn it at shop, less adena in the server means lower prices, just the opposite than buying adena by donation.

​no its not the same than buying adena by donation, why? you dont increase the amount of adena that is flowing in the server, or maybe less, because that guy gathered that adena to burn it at shop, less adena in the server means lower prices, just the opposite than buying adena by donation.

​Or higher profit for bots which would increase the quantity of bots/adena sellers.