Skorner64

I ask for proof of fixes and thread deleted?

I asked the admins to prove they have applied fixes to bugs and broken files for things we know are wrong in OBT.  ( Stun,debuff land rates, etc.)

I suggest making a TEST server so we can test the skills at higher levels to see if they are really fixed or are we waisting time on broken files....but my post was deleted without reply.

Everyone should demand to test files that admin promised will be fixed on live. Before you waste time in broken files. 

We provides feedback on OBT now let us test go see if fixed and not waste our time.

What is your proof of broken files? I would ask you to refrain from accusations. All posts referring to game mechanics are looked thoroughly.

If you have searched you d see that it is suggested before to keep a test server on the side.

Fixes are applied when the server restarts and only when they are worked on and not one by one to avoid downtime.

I don't believe the files are broken. I believe they're missing fixes that the Russian server and the Korean servers got. Fixes that made the land rates accurate.

On OBT the land rates for stun and all debuffs were not accurate. Many people made threads in reports and discussion forum about this and admin said things would be fixed for live. But how do we know it was fixed? We have to play for months now until we can test skills?? Doesn't seen right, admin should let us test fixes before we waste all our time....