Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

[NOT BUG]Sense For Business (Quest - Bug?)

Hello, i'm having a little problem doing this quest. 

1 - I can't see on the Quests menu what mobs i need to kill.

2 - Looking on the web, i found the mobs that i supposed to kill, but after killing Monster Eye Watchman, Monster Eye Destroyer and Monster Eye Patrol, im just getting Monster Eye Meat, and i didnt found the Hungry Eye mob or Wandering Eye.

So... is this a bug or i'm doing something wrong?

PS: I already have 14 Monster's Eye Meat and 10 Basilisk's gizzard.

Sknztr2T

as the guy says the Lens its a higher value item. while testing this quest i think i got to about 40 meats before i get even 1 lens.

you are not doing anything wrong, just keep farming and having fun, more items you get more money you get, its not like you really need that item to finish quest. The reward will be according to the items you bring but you can keep doing it over and over while you are on level.

Yes, but some friend of mine finished the quest yesterday with 15 carcasses and 6 gizzard's and the npc gave him 68 adenas... xD

Anyway, gonna keep hunting those eyes.

Thanks for the fast reply.

you not understanding, this quest doesnt have a finish line. while u are on level you can keep it on and just farm up or deliver wtv items u get and continue the quest.

every time you come back to the guy he will pay you ifzrP8Bx x2. 

Edited by San0

Yes, i knew that, but i think i have not expressed well.

Hm... the prices are very low, i thought when i got the lens the total adena given by the quest would rise, like on the Catch the Wind quest, that when you get 10 items the price becomes very atractive, but after you pass it, the gains are not that nice.

Alterady got 45 Meat's and none lens, hunting just Patrol's and Watchman.

well, the guy tells you to hunt on wastelands so maybe it works only on the monster eyes from wastelands.

well, the guy tells you to hunt on wastelands so maybe it works only on the monster eyes from wastelands.

​Yep, it is only in Wastelands.