Cless

Offline Shop Problem

Hello

I have problem with my offline shop, i put 2 pj selling in the night (about 8 hours ago) and now when i check the website both are offline :C

what can be? is not the first time that I have this problem, yesterday passed the same.

Thanks for your help

I used the quest item and the command .offline_shop

Before i go to bed looked the webiste if my pj are online and they are.

Now i check and both are offline.

Please, i have the same problem again, i put mi pj in .offline_shop mode about 7 hours ago and now is offline.

I donated (Spend real money) to buy COL to buy offline scrolls and this not work.

Can give a solution please?

Sorry Koll i'm at work and i don't have access to Skype in this moment.

If you can check my account or tell me what need to know,  i would greatly appreciate it

And my english is very bad :C.

Thanks

I will need more info, so please contact me at skype when you will have access to it.

Edited by Koll

I can confirm this issue happening to me either.

Yesterday before going to sleep I set up offline shop the way it is supposed to. Also I checked if it is there with a box. In the morning when I logged in with a box offline shop was missing, nothing was bought. So I set up new offline shop before going to work. And again once I'm back I found offline shop missing.

Somehow it gets cancelled.

I can confirm it as well. I just saw this post thinking my character is online selling stuff, but when I go to my account it appears my character is not online. When you solve it out, I'm expecting to get back the offline trade envelop I lost with it.

Cheers, 

Gato.

this still does not work right , I spend the same as yesterday . I did what koll asked me that was to change my password , but apparently is not an issue of mine pc security.

:c

Same here. I tried for the second time, once I logged out doing the proper steps to set up an offline shop I checked if my character was online, he was. One hour later, he's offline. 

yes the offline shop don't work, disconnect every time you sell or buy 1 item

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sí, la tienda offline no funcionan, te desconecte cada vez que vendes o compras 1 artículo