nigaleo62

[NOT BUG]I would like to know, WHY!!!!!!

Gm`s i have premium account, and when i log in on my first account, it`s fine, but when i log, into my second premium account, everytime, it says 'You reached numebers of account' something like that. I mean thats very annoying, i have all ready premium, why do i have to go trough this everytime i log in on my second account, could you please help me out, because not only i get that message, but my other  account that i`ve all ready loged in, gets disconnected, then i have to loog in both accounts again, that`s not very stable.

Thank you for your time.

<3 San0

Did you activate your premium? You should click on Activate 30 day or 7 day premium.

Your lvl should have gold borders.

Did you activate your premium? You should click on Activate 30 day or 7 day premium.

Your lvl should have gold borders.

​what he said xD lemme know if it still doesnt work after you activate it.

the only way that is working, is that, it is mandatory for me to log in FIRST the premium account, then my normal account, thats the only way its working, if i log in my normal account first and then log my normal account, then it gives me that error, and as far as i know, it should not be this way, I should be able to log in first which ever account i wanted right?

But since i <3 San0 and im a nice guy, this is no Biggy ;) i`ll gladly log in Premium account first =p

• Like 1

It always been like this - at Innova servers for example - you always have to log in first your Premium account, as it grants you to log in more accs.