khaligoth

Some questions about server lifespan.

Hi all, I'm downloading the game right now but I can't stop thinking about all of those private servers opening and closing each month and I wonder something that I know for sure It has no answer but; is this a typical private servers which closes its doors after a few months or are there expectations on keeping the server alive?
I know it depends on how well the game will be administered, just like not selling P2W items from the shop, banning bots, hearing the community, creating events...

It's just that I don't usually put a lot of effort in private servers, but this one seems a lot different from others because the people working on it seems legit and they hear the community. And one last question; What are the things you like the most and least about the server?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Greetings

Indeed this is not like other servers, GMs are always present and the speak several languages,
Bot ban is frequent, they come and go like a commet!
So far there isn't a P2W store, just like you, many ppl will leave if there is, there is no kid here majoroty of our comunity is L2 veterans
GMs work hard every day, on forum and alive in server

there are many things ppl here like and only one they dislike "russians" :)

Y, administration is good. Just people talking shi***t and always crying. If we find some major bugs they try to fix and so on. Atleast they speak with community what is happening. 

Now most interesting threads are dualbox and party. There is bug that you can't invite 9 people in party(only 7). And almost all russians are crying about dualbox(I love that)

In real life you can't find a place to farm with party. Always pvp and fighting for spot in Abandoned camp, Fortress and Orc Barracks. Most players made -100%+ because of the fun. While streamers rushing level and having no fun :P

What i don't like, i think that all shops should be in monster track derby. And also i think its not so many shops + crafting dwarfs. Thats why i think offline shop should be free. Not dual box.

Atleast making something like, dorfs with 20+ level can make free offline shop or something. Because no crafters atm.

Y, administration is good. Just people talking shi***t and always crying. If we find some major bugs they try to fix and so on. Atleast they speak with community what is happening. 

Now most interesting threads are dualbox and party. There is bug that you can't invite 9 people in party(only 7). And almost all russians are crying about dualbox(I love that)

In real life you can't find a place to farm with party. Always pvp and fighting for spot in Abandoned camp, Fortress and Orc Barracks. Most players made -100%+ because of the fun. While streamers rushing level and having no fun :P

What i don't like, i think that all shops should be in monster track derby. And also i think its not so many shops + crafting dwarfs. Thats why i think offline shop should be free. Not dual box.

Atleast making something like, dorfs with 20+ level can make free offline shop or something. Because no crafters atm.

​Man, you're such a noob.