Sign in to follow this  
TheScriptan

Do people buy low D Grade recipes and top no grade weapon mats?

I saw a lot of people who are trying to sell Saber recipes or top no grade weapon blades/shafts. Do crafters really buy those blades and wastes mats to create top no grade weapon?

Мost players sells things and worry only about their own benefit. Мost players do not think that what they are selling no one needs as well as to themselves. And we have what we have...

I saw a lot of people who are trying to sell Saber recipes or top no grade weapon blades/shafts. Do crafters really buy those blades and wastes mats to create top no grade weapon?

​Saber recipe is needed because you can get first dual D grade with them so it's very important for some people, for BD or Warrior/some class who need good damage output.

• Like 1

​Saber recipe is needed because you can get first dual D grade with them so it's very important for some people, for BD or Warrior/some class who need good damage output.

​I see! Thanks for the in-depth answer!

For the f**king what bd and warrior need duals in D gr? :D  

​Just because dual are very expensive and you can't afford good dual weapon (top D or C at lv 40), you need a good armor with a Melee before buying something else.

BD just need dual for dance (whatever they are) in a full party and about Warrior (or Shaman/Buffer in melee party) if you don't xp in a full party (just with 3-4 people), dual D can be a good alternative (good damage).

​Warriors for skills, and BD's have no need for C grade p.atk. and cost?