Sign in to follow this  
khalai

Orc shaman, mana regen

I'm not sure if thats 100% correct but i see no difference wearing robe/light/heavy, and as the skills descriptions say i should, at least mana regen when wearing robe should be noticeable different than heavy.

I'm not sure if thats 100% correct but i see no difference wearing robe/light/heavy, and as the skills descriptions say i should, at least mana regen when wearing robe should be noticeable different than heavy.

​yeah its spoken about a mp recovery bonus. But i didnt found a source about how much "bonus" do we talk about.

for light vs heavy its at least +20%. I think thats lower than robe, but even if thats equal to the robe mp regen then you should notice it vs heavy.

Difference exist on def/dmg reduction though. Mp - not so noticeable. Will be fixed sooner or later.

well yera you pointed just the obvious ;s, ofc you get more def with heavy. but thats exactly the point for that +mp regen, some ppl can play with robe and cast cast, other can melee and go heavy. middle is light. Still i don't compare the builds, i say that there's probably a problem with these passives.

Sign in to follow this