Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

SS-BSS on weapons - Passive mobs

Hello there, that's a nice server really great work. Bssng on weapons are wrong, some weapons says that needs 1 bss for spell and takes 2 or so.. Also some mob's passive are wrong, like crasher golem at talking island it says it has extremely strong m.def and I give 2 spells, but the other golem (I think iron golem or w/e, at talking island that too) i needed 4 spells to kill it with the same passive. Skeleton scout at agony I need like 5 discrupt undead to kill it while other skeleton with same passive and more lvl need 3.

(Btw something else, why dont you ban those adena sellers? They will ruin for sure the economy of the server, just block their IP etc)

Description is wrong. Known bug. Use forum search tool next time. Crashers status is wrong. On this one I agree. Sooner or later it will be fixed, but low level monsters are not the priority. Ruins of Despair and Ruins of Agony monsters are higher level than they supposed to be. Known bug. Forum search tool, ech?
Administration are banning adena sellers. Just report them when you see one: Make a print screen, upload it and put the link on their Skype support group.

Like Yera said, please use search next time before posting a new thread.

To report bots/adena sellers, it's preferable to send a message to events.classic in skype or to support center.