Sign in to follow this  
golinas

Few suggestions

Why not change interface to old lineage2 Well c3 for example. I think most people should miss that old interface. Ofcourse if it is possible.

And some GM organized pvp events would be fun. Its classical server so i think it should have these kind of things. :) For example every friday there would be some pvp event in arena, like in old times. And winners should get some prizes. (for ex: all the participants would pay 10k or more adena and after event the winners share the prize) And i think a gm should reward something special like 1hour strider. :D

And once in the while some experience weekends for special ocations. :) (not suggesting extreme rise of exp, but 3.5x 4x rates would be fine) That would be great chance to have a lan party with your friends. :)

Why not change interface to old lineage2 Well c3 for example. I think most people should miss that old interface. Ofcourse if it is possible.

And some GM organized pvp events would be fun. Its classical server so i think it should have these kind of things. :) For example every friday there would be some pvp event in arena, like in old times. And winners should get some prizes. (for ex: all the participants would pay 10k or more adena and after event the winners share the prize) And i think a gm should reward something special like 1hour strider. :D

And once in the while some experience weekends for special ocations. :) (not suggesting extreme rise of exp, but 3.5x 4x rates would be fine) That would be great chance to have a lan party with your friends. :)

​1. Because this Classic not C1/C2/C3 etc. Modify system files that you like.

2. Server opened just a week ago, there are priorities that need to be done. Perhaps later something will.

3. It's already x3 rates. Much more?

​1. Because this Classic not C1/C2/C3 etc. Modify system files that you like.

2. Server opened just a week ago, there are priorities that need to be done. Perhaps later something will.

3. It's already x3 rates. Much more?

​1. ok

2.They can easily find a person that would be capable of being "event gamemaster" 

3. Wow? im fine with x3, it is just a event, that would occur once in while. Its not like im saying just rise rates for ever...?

​1. ok

2.They can easily find a person that would be capable of being "person gamemaster" 

3. Wow? im fine with x3, it is just a event, that would occur once in while. Its not like im saying just rise rates for ever...?

​"Event gamemaster" - good idea, but still need time to find a person and add events. And event with high rates also requires time to implement and conduct.

It seems to me that such suggestions will be relevant after a month from the start. ;)

Interface wont be modified. Be sure about that. It is not game changing and not really important if you have advanced version of it. Because if you want this, maybe you prefer learning skills from npc? Years pass, game MUST change a bit.

Events will come. One came already. Not a great one but priorities are not here. Party number and anti bot system come first. But in the future - yes.

Again. Some sort of event. It is nice thing to do but that will need waiting. + player base is too high for such event on such small map. Even now you have problems farming. But similar event?... Why not!

Id like to see Korean style 5x5 pvp old classic times ;) Only self buffs no hp potions

first match I ever seen ;))

or this another type of tournament ;)))

Id like to see Korean style 5x5 pvp old classic times ;) Only self buffs no hp potions

first match I ever seen ;))

or this another type of tournament ;)))

​yeah, the sooner these will be the better. :D