Sign in to follow this  
darkmyself

[bug] Orc Shaman Skill (yep, new one for the list)

I reached lvl 30 with my orc shaman, and again, frost flame is bug

description: Strikes the target with magical cold flame, causing loss of 79 HP per second for 15 seconds.

bug: sometimes it works fine, but suddenly it does stop working as intended and last less than 15 seconds, sometimess about 7-8 seconds making a lot of less damage than it should

This info is correct, I have noticed the same on my own shaman

If this is intentional there should be some info about what makes it last more or less.. and also the damned land rate if I could get some info about that.. 4 lvls lower mob with low magic defense sometimes needs 5 tries of frost flame? 

atleast that i can confirm. the dot time is sometimes shorter then other time.

but i dunno if this is like it should or not. (for example stun ist 9 seconds but can be shorter if u take dmg)

about the lower lvl thing..its not about UR lvl its about the skill lvl..so there are cases in which this skill success chance is lowered even on 4 lvl lower mobs

for example: ur 29 and the mob is 25. Then u have Frost Flame lvl 1 which is a lvl 20 skill. So even when ur 29 u trying to land a lvl 20 dot skill on a lvl 25 mob...chance is decreased then.

But it also can happen that u are unlucky since i had it once that i failed the skill 3 times in a row :P

so, if i'm not mistaken, at lv 29 and maybe even 28 you either need to swap from mage equipment to warrior, or leech exp as a buffer because you now only have a functional sleep and 3 buffs that either everybody has or nobody needs

In case you didn't noticed its my first time playin shaman

I was trying something different and played for a while without weapon and weird thing is that debuff landrates dont seem to change according to matk, at least at this level, same happened when i got empower from an oracle, and with chevignon's info taken into account I would assume is purely skill lv vs enemy lv.. would be nice to test it in PvP where we can more easily determine whether matk-mdef , lvl difference (but not skill), and MEN or CON actually matters in debuff's landing rate

This data may not apply anymore but it used to be...

• Poison - (Base Land Rate/Men Modifier*Resistance)*(Learn Level/Target Level)*(M.Atk/M.Def.)
    • Viper Cubic ignores any kind of resistance to Poison because the genius who coded the skill forgot to make it poison attribute. It can be cured by Cure Poison skills.

With that particular orc skill 

Freezing Flame0.70MENY

not talking about poison, not talking about frost flame lvl2, good landing with same mobs lvl, but ending before 15 secs, sometimes half of that time

​its market as bug now so admins will take a look into it.

it happens rarely so dont influence ur game play that much

not talking about poison, not talking about frost flame lvl2, good landing with same mobs lvl, but ending before 15 secs, sometimes half of that time

​I was more replying to Nokia sorry.

Sign in to follow this