Sign in to follow this  
haoleflip

Battle Prophet/Cleric viable?

I'm not sure if it was C2, C3, or C4 and beyond where this build was viable. I was just wondering, is it viable in classic? To be clear, Battle Prophet/Cleric wears light armor and most likely dual wield swords.

Of course you can use this build but it was better before because you can used a wolf (with your buff) to get a better dps + off tank (for solo).

In a melee party, a battle cleric is always welcome (buff + damage) compared to a archer party.

In melee partys ofc. Actually i think every pp should be a battle one unless he supports archers or mages, in which case he will never get close to enemy.

Battle prophet? Just how rich are you? Rest asured that you will be very much glad wind strike still sometimes does half damage on monsters ~25lvl, and that you are a class that is not expected to produce significant DPS.

To be of any use in melee right clicks, you need a good weapon and a decent armor. You will most likely not have either (relatively to your level) until late 50's.

Battle prophet? Just how rich are you? Rest asured that you will be very much glad wind strike still sometimes does half damage on monsters ~25lvl, and that you are a class that is not expected to produce significant DPS.

To be of any use in melee right clicks, you need a good weapon and a decent armor. You will most likely not have either (relatively to your level) until late 50's.

​I created one last night and I am level 23 so far and actually loving it. I am running Saber*Saber and Manticore atm and it's pretty much non-stop farming with the use of melee attacks and magic too. When I get to low hp, a single heal will bring me back to full hp if it is a crit, a little under if not. It is actually going pretty well!

Edit: To add, I am pretty much solo farming whites and greens at the moment, with an occasional 3-4 person party with friends. I know that will change as I get higher and I'm actually starting to look into grouping in a melee group soon.

Battle cleric? LOL

tumblr_mnhgbc3lkH1rt1wneo1_500.gif

​Hell yeah, that build was very viable back in the day and it seems to still be viable as I am not having any issues with it so far. ;D