Intixromik

False "Beware Chat Phishing" notification

Hello, 

We all know the notification j4D9rY2.png we get when someone random (not friend/clan/ally) PMs us. However, i couldnt help but notice that even when the said person is added in the friend list, we STILL keep getting that message, which is pretty annoying if you chat all the time. 

Please fix ! :D

Hello, 

We all know the notification j4D9rY2.png we get when someone random (not friend/clan/ally) PMs us. However, i couldnt help but notice that even when the said person is added in the friend list, we STILL keep getting that message, which is pretty annoying if you chat all the time. 

​Actually no matter if its in your friend/ally/clan list when you click on the icon near the name the descriptions says that he/she is not your friend/clan/ally

Hello, 

​Actually no matter if its in your friend/ally/clan list when you click on the icon near the name the descriptions says that he/she is not your friend/clan/ally

​not really, it works fine when i get PMed from clan members