Intixromik

Cruma pker Shut1Love banned live on twitch

Hello. We doesn't ban any player because of PK. Party was banned because of using bot on supports.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Hello. We doesn't ban any players because of PK. Party was banned because of using bot on supports.

​Yea was about to write about that, i saw it yesterday and today again

Edit: He was actually alt clicking on his buffs so that the buffers rebuff faster 

Ahaha)Admins u are so funny)I saw his stream while he was banned...He didn t use any proggram because of he played only one client.Without dualbox ))

Also they have other man in the party)And also he was banned ))))  He didn t have access to the support even)  so what are u talking about admins?  Sh it reason.Liars.

Ahaha)Admins u are so funny)I saw his stream while he was banned...He didn t use any proggram because of he played only one client.Without dualbox ))

Also they have other man in the party)And also he was banned ))))  He didn t have access to the support even)  so what are u talking about admins?  Sh it reason.Liars.

​He was in party with bots. All party will be banned if anyone in the party will use bot.

​He was in party with bots. All party will be banned if anyone in the party will use bot.

​Having watched the stream, that low lvl mage had just joined them like 20 min before ban and he probably had no idea about the bots etc. Just to be fair