Sign in to follow this  
Fester Adams

Spoil rate of mobs or factor wrong

Either the spoil rate of certain mobs is not right (used L2 cebtral classic to look for spoil rates) or the chance of spoil is not x2 here. For example lesser basilisks in wasteland. Regarding to L2 central 86-99% chance for animal bones.  With a base spoil rate of at least 86% it should give 1 a bone every time. After killing several dozens i dare say spoil rate is somewhere near 50%.

Spoil really is above x0.5-0.7, but not x2.0

For example - Execution Grounds 
Hangman tree - DB Data - steel spoil 8.101% — 9.891% - with X2 miltiplier must be 16.2% - 19.6%

Real Situation - 1+ hour spoil on trees - 6 steel by spoil 2 by drop

The spoil rate in L2central.classic.info is from Classic 2.0

But on this Server we have Classic 1.0

The Spoilrate for Classic 1.0 can u see in the  archives from L2central.classic.

Sorry i hahe no Link

I can confirm based on my own spoiling (up to level 28) that most mobs do not attribute to x2 spoil rate. It feels like ~1-1.2x tbh.

Have no data to back it up, but still it's kinda strange.

I think you made a mistake with your link Ziemann65, but you right, it's the correct amount.

Good link for Lesser Basilik (Spoil Animal Bones : 22.97% - 28.23%) and for Hangman Tree (Spoil Steel : 1.698% - 2.082%) from archived L2 central 1.0.

Russian link for L2 central 1.0 : HERE

• Like 1

I think you made a mistake with your link Ziemann65, but you right, it's the correct amount.

Good link for Lesser Basilik (Spoil Animal Bones : 22.97% - 28.23%) and for Hangman Tree (Spoil Steel : 1.698% - 2.082%) from archived L2 central 1.0.

Russian link for L2 central 1.0 : HERE

​Yes wrong links, sorry.

I Edit Links now ok

Sign in to follow this