Sign in to follow this  
cahir0915

I can't move all my chars

I have a problem, I can't move in the game, when I click somewhere on the ground game refreshed (black screen) for two seconds. Game restart dosen't help... SOE and /unstuck either

Because of that bug I have to restart my client every 3rd or 4th login, happens to me multiple times daily. It's really annoying.

Any way I can avoid it? When this issue will be fixed?

i lost this way about 50% exp already. You login and have some agro on you and thats it you cant run away and wait for ur death. Submitted a ticket but they dont recovery exp...fuck this

Because of that bug I have to restart my client every 3rd or 4th login, happens to me multiple times daily. It's really annoying.

​Move to official, admin here cant even reply to you.

​Move to official, admin here cant even reply to you.

​What do you mean?

Well, I have patience and faith in people working with this project. And any lower rates than 3x is incompatible with botless playstyle and a job :)

On topic, it would be nice if admins would just admit they have no idea why it's happening. Occasionally game client instances gets corrupted, you can't perform any operations without relaunching game client.

So, yeah... BUMP!

Cretu, this has happened to me too a few times. I think it's a connection problem. Which proxy do you use? And where are you connecting from?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this