Sign in to follow this  
DevilJane

Update chronicle?

just on c2 all daggers have a Hide and becouse I will be starting my game for dagger, but if game not will be update its senseless

P.S. Sorry for my Eng)

P.P.S waiting answer for admin

Hm... Correct me if I am wrong but i dont remember daggers to have hide skill in classic L2. However i played c1 c3 c4 c5 c6. Unfortunately not c2. Anyway... Just couple questions on the topic...

1) It is going to be like original c1 (for example i remember there wasnt autosoulshots option)

2) Is there a posibility to have lets skill trees and description for c1 and c2 please.

Many thanks in advance!

original c1 isnt Classic

Classic isnt original c1.

Classic 1.0 have features from C1 up to GOD (about GOD not big ones, like interface, loading skills, graphic details).

World locations are around of Chronicle 1

Skills im not preety sure but i think i saw some up to old C5

• Like 1

Yes we will continue update to Classic 2.0 if that is what the community wants, but only after couple of months.

Yes we will continue update to Classic 2.0 if that is what the community wants, but only after couple of months.

Classic 2.0 is fine, but what if NCsoft in year would share their mind about Classic with A/S+ grade equipment? If community would like to see A/S+ grade (I am pretty sure some percent of community understand it as classic grade items, which is not) in future official Classic updates (4.0, 5.0, whatever), will you and your team wouldn't have problem to update for it?

I mean, what's the differences between official and this international? Would your team just copy Classic *.* updates if people wouldn't be against it, or you want to keep something on some period of gameplay? I am talking about C1-C2 versus C3-C4 gameplay, in the meaning of "Classic".

original c1 isnt Classic

Classic isnt original c1.

Classic 1.0 have features from C1 up to GOD (about GOD not big ones, like interface, loading skills, graphic details).

World locations are around of Chronicle 1

Skills im not preety sure but i think i saw some up to old C5

​Thanks John I had the feeling that was like that but thanks for confirmation :)