Sign in to follow this  
Mica

What's your plan?

Do any of you actually still remember what L2 was like when it was launched? Is L2 Classic a lot like launch L2? Harder? Easier? What's your plan for leveling? Quests basically didn't exist. Which class, preferred areas, group or no group, tell me everything :)

Thanks for stopping by and giving me something to read.

Cheers,

Leveling is just matter of time friend, best is if you have company or eventually box buffer on premium account because normally 2nd window doesnt let you login.

I want to test some features on beta, before i say you what class you should choose ;p

Oh I know what MY plan is, I just have to find some other people to play with me still and that's just a matter of being social (assuming there's players to socialize with).

I'm mostly curious what OTHERS plans are. Where are you going? Do you have a step by step plan or just gonna wing it and kill some shit here and there?

Its pretty hard. Hard to level (rates) and Adena !!! Most likely no shots used coz too expensive. Low grade weapon  crafting etc etc. FUN FUN FUN.  L2 Classic is a diffrent game then any other chronicles and really i cant tell you how it is coz i didnt test it yet. Waiting for BETA.

What would i like to play? 

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

i will not decide before i test chars on beta.

Its pretty hard. Hard to level (rates) and Adena !!! Most likely no shots used coz too expensive. Low grade weapon  crafting etc etc. FUN FUN FUN.  L2 Classic is a diffrent game then any other chronicles and really i cant tell you how it is coz i didnt test it yet. Waiting for BETA.

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

​Man, it's x3, forget about not using shots or so, would be really easy.

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

​Man, it's x3, forget about not using shots or so, would be really easy.​

have you seen other people playing l2classic chronicle? did you check out the amount of gold the mobs drop?

If you dont farm with aoe skills, or polearms, you cant autouse shots or you wont have enough money to improve your equipment. 

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

​Man, it's x3, forget about not using shots or so, would be really easy.​

have you seen other people playing l2classic chronicle? did you check out the amount of gold the mobs drop?

If you dont farm with aoe skills, or polearms, you cant autouse shots or you wont have enough money to improve your equipment. 

​I am watching RuClassic streams almost every day, so please, there is not even x1 rate (would be after Classic 2.0), do not cross parallels between official and same but x3 rate, it would be another story, with shots using, D grade wearing on ~25 lvl etc.

The rates will be x3 the rate of the official L2C, i think the adena have 1/6 rate on the official classic so here will be 1/2.

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

​I still can't decide whether I want to play a group oriented class or a solo class. If population ends up sucking I'll likely stick with PR and go off into the wilds on my own, I'd rather stick to groups though as I'd rather not manage a boxed buffer so here's hoping.

HE + PP buffer on box

BUT

Man, it's x3, forget about not using shots or so, would be really easy.

​I dont think so. At least not in the first weeks of the game.

At least you have hope. International means a lot easier gameplay. But in first week, well, I am speaking about near future. In 5 month of playing on RuClassic, top packs received top items. 5 month of bloody farm, here you will get top gear in 2 month of 6+ hours of farming. Maybe less. Speaking about clan/CP gameplay, not solo for sure (only for special classes).