Sign in to follow this  
ayeme

Bot protecting, and Comunity managers

Hey id decided to help you guys make the server better. so here is a few things i would think would make it better.

Anti-bot poltiics.
Bot protection. towards the multiple bot programs. 
Bot rewards. for reporting those you dont have protecting against. ( we dont get our rewards. we just get stupid replys from the person in charge ) or get ignored.
No bot policy. if they was caugt botting dont allow them to have their character back, Even if they pay you. like the system is now.

Right now this is the persective a anti bot player have. 
I hate bots and i want to play the game as an player with other players.
Ofc no bots at all is impossible cos there will allways be cheaters in a game. we shuld be rewarded for finding them and get them perma ban.
Right now bots can pay a fee and they get their character back and they can go on botting makeing adena for their main or sell it online.

Community.
Community managers would help this server alot. there is right now a Russia vs Everyone policy there is also some other countrys that decided they dont like other.
This is a bigger issue then you think. people getting pked for not being russian and people trashtalk you on other langs. 

My advice. Strickt English Policy./chat
English Global/trade/common chat.
Managers of chat to mute people that spam global chat or is racist or hate speech.

And a third advice/bug report.
Set death penelty to -10% xp for all classes and races. ( Dark elf shilling oracle loses 12-13%)

• Like 2

oh and not to forget. a Server wipe. afte rthe bot protection so we are all equal. and they are not rich for botting.

​this post made all your posts became sh!tpost LMAOOOO