Sign in to follow this  
Bufaritza

Adena really x3?

Hello.

I have played Lineage 2 for a lot of years and on a lot of servers with different drop rates. I am looking at all the databases I have ( sadly I do not have a classic 1.0 db with ACTUAL numbers).

I am level ~21 and beating level 16-21 mobs and I VERY rarely get 100 adena from each mob. From level 16 brown bear for example I get anywhere from 42 to ~75 adena. If it is TRULY x3, that means that my lowest bear gave me...14 adena??? Which is LOWER than 1 adena per mob level???

Every database that I have gives me that the brown bear should drop a minimum of ~122 adena and a maximum of 208. Maybe classic 1.0 Lineage had less adena per mob, but at the current state I buy 1000 spiritshot no grade, use 2 magic skills (2x2=4 spiritshots, 1 spiritshot is 18 adena, 18x4=72 adena), and at the top of adena chart, MAYBE i break even.

There is also the 70% chance, so if I do not get a blade drop/full drop, I am fighting on a loss and it is impossible to farm.

Again, I have played a lot of official servers with x3 and x4 rates and at the level ~20 range I would get anywhere from 200-500 adena from a mob, not less than 100.

Could you please confirm that this is exactly as it should work? Thanks.

This was already mentioned.

If you ever played L2 Classic you'd know it's "x1" rates are a lot lower than retail x1 rates. It's meant to be difficult.

Official classic servers have like triple more adena than here. They had to do that because they lost too much players from the opening stage. But you l have to wait untill they update this server to how official is now.

Official classic servers have like triple more adena than here. They had to do that because they lost too much players from the opening stage. But you l have to wait untill they update this server to how official is now.

​You mean official Innova classic 2.0
Here is 1.0

But anyway i dont see the problems with the adena
every day i got full drops, doesnt matter - from mob, from PK or from random players who try to KS my mobs.

I'm just 32 levl crafter, and i play 3-4 hour daily, but me and both my friend have top shop D grade, i have above 3kk in financial flow.
Ofc. we play with soulshots, ofc. i'll  buy COL's for boxed PP and boxed SE adventurer acc.

Doesnt matter - 100% adena drop rate or 70%.

If you are noob - you will farm months with Viper fangs near Dion.

I'm gonna wait for 2.0. Farming without shots is out of question. I don't have 4 hours a day to spend in games, unfortunately lol.

I think if you wait for 2.0. then will the EU Official Server probably sooner open than there is the update here.
Opening Offi EU as to the December 15

Mh, ok Innova is 1.5.

And what is the l2central.info? is there Database from 1,5 or 2.0.

And if there 2.0 where can i find a 1.5 Database for drops and ......

​It's just a misunderstanding, until Innova release his update (Age of Splendor / Aden content) everyone call it 2.0 and L2central is a 1.5 Database (Ru official).

And about this server i think when they mean 2.0, it's about 1.5 in RU classic.