Sign in to follow this  
Sworsk

Chat ban 9.999 min

99TrickZ: the problem will occur when sworsk will try to insult mafia's boss mother, we need to stop him using such vocabulary until he is alive 

While what he said might be stupid, I agree that 9999 mins is quite excessive

​Nobody has the right to insult my mother, not even in a online game. This kind of behavior should not be permitted.

​The fact that you're so offended by some small thing some idiot who can hardly speak English said says a lot about you.

​because pt of them  kill by my pt,and them hate me...

99TrickZ: the problem will occur when sworsk will try to insult mafia's boss mother, we need to stop him using such vocabulary until he is alive 

​If you can't handle trash talk in an open-world PVP game, or at least use the BLOCK FEATURE you might wanna go back to playing neopets.

​that my problem,what did you care,are you love me ???:o

Сhat ban time was changed to correct - 10,000 seconds.

Timer will start from now, regardless of the time that you have already had spent with chat ban. It's  unacceptable to insult parents of our users.

Next time the time will be doubled or tripled, but we hope that it was the first and last time.

• Like 4