Sheep

Offensive Title - Pro Terrorism

Hi, I pm'ed a player as his title seems to be pro terrorism now maybe im being abit sensitive but due to the recent events I dont think this is acceptable at all. Also when I pm'ed the player about his offensive title he gave me a barrage of abuse.

Al Qaeda was not responsible for France. Fundamentalists representing a clan of theocrat lunatics called IS were responsible.

In addition, if you were offended. Tell the lad. He looks probably an idiot regardless. Administrative interference seems unnecessary imo.

If this titles allowed, i should be allowed to freely insult any race/religion in my title.

They werent responsible for France but were still at war with them and IS and they've both carried out heinous attacks.

In addition to banning that we should ban: Tamil Tiger, Soviet, Red Terror, PKK, Khmer Rouge, Colonial European, IRA, Crusader, Anarchist, Al Nusra, Hezbollah, KKK etc etc and get all out of the way, yes? It seems you are looking for a silly short term solution to one of many long term problems.

If there's a clan called "KuKluxKlan" then I see nothing wrong with this.

I just see a freckled fat virgin teen nerd wearing glasses and braces pretending to be tough in an online game by using words he cannot begin to understand.

Sheep, follow my advice, just ignore it.

ignoring is bad decision, firms must understand what this title means

terorists in iraq and siria called themselves "ichy" or something

but they can call themselves "USA" then what? ban word "USA"?

Sheep, I think you're right, and the players should be banned.

If there's a clan called "KuKluxKlan" then I see nothing wrong with this.

I just see a freckled fat virgin teen nerd wearing glasses and braces pretending to be tough in an online game by using words he cannot begin to understand.

Yes you are right on the Ku Klux Klan is nothing wrong. These are just a couple of nice guys. Ok, who a few radikalle Attitudes to foreigners, but that's not so bad, kukluxklan are cool brothers. Who does not like it can indeed simply look away, when again a few foreigners are beaten.
Who has not noticed that was sarcasm.

Really, who cares if they are AlQaeda or kKK?

its just a game

​Me.

And 2nd if you're not interested whether they alqaeda or KKK. Then it may be but you do not care if they are banned.

Sorry for bad English

Guys, it's in the rules. You cannot use any offensive names.

If you find any, just report it, don't whine about it here because you're losing your time.

Use the ticket system or contact the admins on Skype.

Simple :)

• Like 1

Guys, it's in the rules. You cannot use any offensive names.

If you find any, just report it, don't whine about it here because you're losing your time.

Use the ticket system or contact the admins on Skype.

Simple :)

Ok, that's an argument. At the ticket system I had not thought. Sometimes you can not see the forest because of the many trees. :)

Ticket system? So forums are ok to report bots but not offensive names? Wheres the ticket system then? I see alot of this clan using the offensive title.

I Want I can even  make myself a title Kill Nyggas Or smt like  <3 Putin or maybe  F*CK U ALL. I don't give a sh1t about  offences. That`s what liberty is. If you don't like it go and cry into a corner. For example I see as offence title like : "G*Y Pride"  "M+M" and etc. But Im not crying. I understand if they would insult you or your mother still you could block. But having this thread open... come on... you make a clown from yourself. I for example value liberty and each person`s choices and views :) So even if theres a clan named : ISIS. Which might terrorize this server would be PK'ERS and stuff It makes more fun in this game. because you can "kill terrorists" and stuff or well be owned by them :D  I like this game and truly this topic Is awful just like  user which made it.

Good Afternoon

In addition to banning that we should ban: Tamil Tiger, Soviet, Red Terror, PKK, Khmer Rouge, Colonial European, IRA, Crusader, Anarchist, Al Nusra, Hezbollah, KKK etc etc and get all out of the way, yes? It seems you are looking for a silly short term solution to one of many long term problems.

​You forgot  Boko Haram ;D

I Want I can even  make myself a title Kill Nyggas Or smt like  <3 Putin or maybe  F*CK U ALL. I don't give a sh1t about  offences. That`s what liberty is. If you don't like it go and cry into a corner. For example I see as offence title like : "G*Y Pride"  "M+M" and etc. But Im not crying. I understand if they would insult you or your mother still you could block. But having this thread open... come on... you make a clown from yourself. I for example value liberty and each person`s choices and views :) So even if theres a clan named : ISIS. Which might terrorize this server would be PK'ERS and stuff It makes more fun in this game. because you can "kill terrorists" and stuff or well be owned by them :D  I like this game and truly this topic Is awful just like  user which made it.

Good Afternoon

​You'd be offended by Gay Pride? Could you please tell me why?