Sign in to follow this  
PJR

suggestion server

hello, I have a suggestion, I see many players saying that it is difficult for new players to join the server because we old ones are very advanced in the game, making it very difficult for new players.

I also observed people saying that the path would be a new server initiation or the creation of a new server and then cast, but whoever has been on the server for years will not want to lose everything. Thinking about it I imagined the hypothetical situation, if the server were to freeze in time now, all the files saved and start again so that new players have a real chance to grow together with the old ones and that in the future an example stipulated a period of 1 year, restore the files frozen so that the ancients have not lost all they have conquered? this way we would have new players equally balanced but those who dedicated years on the server would not have any damage either, this would encourage circulation on the server.

Извини конечно, но звучит абсурдно

Лучше было бы просто разблокировать 2-е окно бесплатно, что бы люди могли сапорт себе качать,а прем использовать на 3,4.... и так далее

Новичкам фармить на прем в ущерб своего буста, так себе.