Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Have you found why the hell it happens?

It pisses me off so many times. This sh1t occurs so many times and so often that its very hard to play out here. Have anyone from staff took a look at it? Why the hell this black screen occurs... Problem with files or what? It's an old known error. Why there's no answers? how to fix it and what causes it... 
Ok by closing client it fixes for that time but what then? Its not a fix... Absolutely the same nonsense like having cheap drugs believing it will get you high...  - Might be OK for some time but problem remains...

Hello. Yes, we are checking this but it's hard to find the problem because it so random. We will find out why its happening and will fix it.

• Like 1

It pisses me off so many times. This sh1t occurs so many times and so often that its very hard to play out here. Have anyone from staff took a look at it? Why the hell this black screen occurs... Problem with files or what? It's an old known error. Why there's no answers? how to fix it and what causes it...
Ok by closing client it fixes for that time but what then? Its not a fix... Absolutely the same nonsense like having cheap drugs believing it will get you high... - Might be OK for some time but problem remains...

Not necessarily close the client. You can do relogin

Ok by closing client it fixes for that time but what then? Its not a fix... Absolutely the same nonsense like having cheap drugs believing it will get you high... - Might be OK for some time but problem remains...

Not necessarily close the client. You can do relogin

​It doesn't really make it any less frustrating...

Hello. Yes, we are checking this but it's hard to find the problem because it so random. We will find out why its happening and will fix it.

​thx Koll :)

Sign in to follow this