Sign in to follow this  
Tuxo

Bot Protection vs Party Bug

I know that maybe too late to point this, but...

Why bot protection is more important than fix the party bug?

We all know that ALL servers, private and oficials, have LOTS of bots, maybe at night, maybe on a far spot, but all have. And even if admns can implement a great bot protection, prolly aroud 1 week the bot developers will find a way to pass throught it...

So why not fix this annoying party bug first?  Lots of players reachin' lv 40 and need the full pt to grind, cp's cannot play together... I really dont see how this endless fight with bots can be priority face this party bug...

• Like 1

Wake up.They are not going to fix this bug. They will keep you promises that they will fix it. Time will pass and it won't be fixed. Why? Because it's too expensive for them to do that. Imagine you build a classic server over GoD Chronicles (which should have never supposed to happen in the first place), you can change many settings but there is one that's scripted into the core and there is no way to change unless if you redo the whole thing again. The black screen bug also applies to this problem. I don't think admins want to redo the whole thing again. They got the money out of this project and investing more in it doesn't make sense since it's already dying rapidly. +The official server is coming up now. I think in the best case scenario you will see this fix only in 2016, in the worst scenario never. Prove me if I m wrong. I'd be happy to see the fix soon, but I know it won't happen

I'd like an answer to this as well. Seems stupid. Please prove us wrong and fast.

Let's be real. This has been known about for 6 months. Why additional projects when the project has other issues that have yet to be resolved.

SS usage needs fixed too.

We might as well make the Perfect Server Project with a nonexistent due date so we have another fix/project for us to be excited for that will never arrive.

Wake up.They are not going to fix this bug. They will keep you promises that they will fix it. Time will pass and it won't be fixed. Why? Because it's too expensive for them to do that. Imagine you build a classic server over GoD Chronicles (which should have never supposed to happen in the first place), you can change many settings but there is one that's scripted into the core and there is no way to change unless if you redo the whole thing again. The black screen bug also applies to this problem. I don't think admins want to redo the whole thing again. They got the money out of this project and investing more in it doesn't make sense since it's already dying rapidly. +The official server is coming up now. I think in the best case scenario you will see this fix only in 2016, in the worst scenario never. Prove me if I m wrong. I'd be happy to see the fix soon, but I know it won't happen

​I don't think you are programmer :)  Main problem this party system is to replacing GoD pp files, with nearest old version, and adapting them, its long job, many lines are different.  

​yes they do, but "Classic" client is included in "GoD" its like 2 games in one client.