Sign in to follow this  
Anaklumus

Ban Unfair !

I was Banned without using anything at all and / or do something that goes against the rules of the server.

I was banned while sitting in grocery Gludin making SSD for sale!

This makes it difficult to play.

Before creating the topic and calling the ban unfair, please submit the ticket to support.

Best regards

I have already sent the note they sent me the one answer that was bot, but was not answered by her.

Hello. What is your account name?

​Account name: groover.

Before creating the topic and calling the ban unfair, please submit the ticket to support.

Best regards

Bot already used in other accounts that have been banned and did not complain to be worthy of BAN, but now I'm not, I'm sure!

Well, I saw the video of your char + your buffer totally botting yesterday. Your ban is 100% fair even if it came with delay. And as I said already, submit a ticket to support and get the reply before bringing a mess to the forum.

Oh really? Where's the video? If so, because only one char this banned?

You can not ban so I spent all night playing, me and my daughter!

Based on a video that was shown either to the accused.

Lineage II was a distraction for her, now it was based on something that certainly interpreted wrong.

But oh well, life that follows. I can not get her to create a new account and run the risk of being banned again by pimps reasons.

I can open a ticket as I did, but the topic of the forum is 'report's' and I'm reporting a MISTAKE.

Agree with anaklumus! I was banned to for grinding in the coal mines. Ticked is a real bullshit, because they know only one answer - "pay us 5EU for further playing"! For what? For a second ban of legit playing? This is nonsense! And i see that not only me is banned for nothing. And when i was asking for proof they do not know anything just PAY US.