boxel

iPKu esta com bow +16

é galera ja vi que o negocio ta feio no servidor , muita gente saindo , queria a opnião de vocês , como o cara comsegue 10 bows C e 50 enchants , pode isso ARNALDO kkkkkk ...

people come to server,they see this gm girlfriend (I guess) with this tremendous weapon and  they leave straight away.I saw her weapon was blue,and after 10 hits to npc gatekeeper the collor changed to red!!!we are not dump people,we know...corruption will never ends... GJ Owners !

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/6481-16/

Esse dai já é antigo, da uma olhada nesses 2 tópicos.
Corrupção pode ter, o server é privado né, não sei se é o caso então vou jogando e me divertindo de graça.
Acredito que a quantidade de players diminuiu um pouco pelos bans nos bots, além de que agora não estão conseguindo logar dual box sem premium, vamo ver no que da daqui pra frente. A própria comunidade do L2 acaba muito server.

people come to server,they see this gm girlfriend (I guess) with this tremendous weapon and  they leave straight away.I saw her weapon was blue,and after 10 hits to npc gatekeeper the collor changed to red!!!we are not dump people,we know...corruption will never ends... GJ Owners !

​iPKu make gif how he enchant. I give all enchant steps that show that we doesn't create this weapon - it was enchanted. So now your are just trying to lie players. 

Give you Read only till 6th December. Maybe after this you will stop lie.

Edited by Koll

​iPKu make gif how he enchant. I give all enchant steps that show that we doesn't create this weapon - it was enchanted. So now your are just trying to lie players. 

​u gave steps which is a file like microsoft excell and thats proof? lol

​u gave steps which is a file like microsoft excell and thats proof? lol

​This is html file created by log parser. http://i.imgur.com/0zTl6Pc.png