Sign in to follow this  
Lami

Delay G.O?

Hey,

As i love this project as much as everyone im worried about grand opening is going to hit too soon. I really want to this server have a perfect grand opening, could we set live date later to gathering more advertisment, more people, more clans! in these days lineage community love to start at GO, but hard to get later.

Im sure when word start spreading, in 2 months this forum is a bee nest! We all want server to live long and with big community, Lets make it! also longer beta is allways better for server :)

Its only 30 days left, and its a sprint!

These are just my thoughts, I would like to hear what u guys think :)

Hello,

I really admire the care for our project, but I can assure you there is no reason to be worried. Let's be patient and see what happens on the forums in the next 30 days.

Hey,

As i love this project as much as everyone im worried about grand opening is going to hit too soon. I really want to this server have a perfect grand opening, could we set live date later to gathering more advertisment, more people, more clans! in these days lineage community love to start at GO, but hard to get later.

Im sure when word start spreading, in 2 months this forum is a bee nest! We all want server to live long and with big community, Lets make it! also longer beta is allways better for server :)

Its only 30 days left, and its a sprint!

These are just my thoughts, I would like to hear what u guys think :)

​I dont think, in this kind of server, is important to start at go. In a hi5 x15 yes, but this server is more than 30 times harder than that hi5, 1 month in that server, is like 40 months here.

the people will start getting interested in the server when it will get live, meanwhile they dont care.

Every month you lose, you are giving 1 extra month to other servers to release a l2classic, if the people have another choice maybe you can lose half of the population. But if that choice starts when the people is already playing 1 month in this server, is a lot harder to lose population.

I think , the right moment to open the sever, is when the server is "ready", no bugs, and all the things are set up correctly, if you open the server with a lot of bugs, and stupid things, the people is going to leave and they are not going to return. Thats what matters when you have to choose an opening date

and i prefer you to open the last beta test, when you are really thinking the server is free of bugs and correctly set up, otherwise it has no sense to open beta test, if you still work to do.

and i prefer you to open the last beta test, when you are really thinking the server is free of bugs and correctly set up, otherwise it has no sense to open beta test, if you still work to do.

​Im in same level with u in this one, Server needs to be bugless and working correctly before opening. its a must thing to have, otherwise ppl are gonna leave :( Just open it when its ready! as cassio said.

There are still one month to the opening, i think that there is enought time to a good advertising campaing. The thing is that i believe that L2C have a lot of potential players who havent heard about L2C, old players who abandoned L2 and maybe would come back to classic but the game itself isnt being advertised so it would be great to announce the server and  L2C in mmorpg sites and game forums.

There are still one month to the opening, i think that there is enought time to a good advertising campaing. The thing is that i believe that L2C have a lot of potential players who havent heard about L2C, old players who abandoned L2 and maybe would come back to classic but the game itself isnt being advertised so it would be great to announce the server and  L2C in mmorpg sites and game forums.

​lineage2classic is already announced in mmorpg sites and game forums, the people dont care about closed servers, and this server is closed, so there is not too much to talk about this server in those forums, and if noone talks about the server is a lot harder to advertise the server, so which is the key? get the server ready, and open it.

in advance, in most of the forums where i care, i cant do a double enfort to advice about this forum because referal links are forbidden.

But yes, most of the players that still cares about lineage 2, knows about this server. To try to bring back old l2 players that stopped to play l2 a lot of years ago, thats something near impossible, because they dont visit l2 forum / streams, maybe is a matter of time, and only if the server is live.

I forgot to say, that the most amount of L2 players are in other server forums, were you cant advertise this server, its forbidden.

Its a matter of time, if the server deserves it, the community will grow up, but dont espect 5000 people online, because its a hardcore server, and l2 harcore community have left the l2 scene a lot of years ago.

Most of the people playing x5 rates servers, think they have been playing low rate serves ... hard servers ... this server is going to be x10 or even x15 harder, and most of them are going to leave the server, because they dont feel any progress, most of them are playing L2 like an Arpg where you have to increase your lvl an find better gear, and that is not the most important thing in L2 to keep enjoying the game. The most important thing in L2 is the social part, gather friends, create clans, alliances, and enemies, and fight each other to conquer the server. Its hard to admit but, right now there is no hardcore players, most of the L2 players right now reach top lvl without a clan, and when they reach top lvl, demand to the server a new chronicle, because they finished the game... Those are the most l2player base, thats why off servers are full of bots and with a stupid Chronicle.

If you want a populated server, you want those kind of players, and its a matter of time that they, (the majority) demand to the admins, higher rates, and more updates, and we end up with a ruined server, because they are the majority.

summarizing if you want a populated server, you know the consecuences.